Today we have gathered together all the details you need to register for First Capital Bank Zimbabwe internet banking.
E-Banking services have been one thing that has made banking more convenient and taken away the hassle of transacting in your account online.
However, if you are a retail or corporate bank client, it is imperative to sign up for First Capital Bank online banking.
As an online banking client, you gain full control over your bank account from the comfort of your office, home, and wherever you are.
That means you can make all your banking transactions online anytime you like. You are not eligible to bank online unless you register for internet banking.
So, let us walk you through the process to apply for the service.
Requirements To Register & Login To First Capital Bank Account Online
Before you can apply for First Capital Bank online banking, here are the things you need
- First Capital Bank account number
- Account number
- Identification documents
- ID number
- Mobile phone number
- Email address
Those are the things you require to sign up.
Steps To Register For First Capital Bank Internet Banking In Zimbabwe
To register for First Capital Bank internet banking in Zimbabwe, follow these steps:
1. Visit the First Capital Bank Zimbabwe official website: https://firstcapitalbank.co.zw.
2. Click on the “Internet Banking” tab at the top of the site.
3. You will be taken to the online banking login portal.
4. Next, click on “Self Registration.”
5. Enter your “Account number.”
6. Select your ID type
7. Input your ID number.
8. Set up your date of birth.
9. Key in your “Mobile number.”
10. Type in your “Email address.”
11. Kindly enter the verification code as you see it.
12. Tick the small box to accept terms and conditions.
13. Now, click on “Continue.”
14. Follow the actual instructions on the next page to complete your online banking self-registration.
That is how to register First Capital Bank e-banking.
How To Login To First Capital Bank Online Banking Account In Zimbabwe
Here are the actual steps you should follow if you want to sign in to your First Capital Bank Online banking account:
- Go to the First Capital Bank website.
- Click on the “Internet Banking.”
- The First Capital Bank internet banking login portal will open for you.
- Type in your “Username.”
- Input the verification code.
- Now, click on “Login.”
- Follow the next instructions to sign in to your account.
That is how to login to your online banking account.
How To Recover Your First Capital Bank Online Banking Username
If you have forgotten your First Capital Bank Online Banking Username, follow these steps to recover it:
1. Kindly visit the First Capital Bank online banking login portal.
2. Scroll down and click on “Forgot Username.”
3. Input your “Account number.”
4. Select the ID type you use to register the account.
5. Next, enter the ID number.
6. Choose your date of birth.
7. Key in the verification code.
8. Now, click on “Continue” to recover your username.
9. Follow the instructions in the next section to recover your username.
10..After you have successfully recovered your username, log in to see it works.
That is how to recover your First Capital Bank Zimbabwe internet banking Username.