If you would like to learn how to buy airtime with an FNB ewallet, you have come to the right place.
South Africans have adopted FNB ewallet services, as it is the fastest mobile money transfer, service provider.
There are many advantages of using FNB South Africa ewallet services, and among them is the ability to buy airtime from your FNB account.
What You Need To Know Before Buying Airtime
FNB ewallet service is one of the FNB cellphone banking services, and if you don’t have airtime, you can top up easily from the account.
You don’t need to have airtime to buy airtime through the ewallet service.
In need, you get to buy the airtime so you can access the FNB wallet.
Ways To Buy Airtime Using FNB eWallet
Below are ways you can purchase airtime from your FNB wallet:
1. Using FNB USSD Code *120*277#
2. FNB South Africa Bank App
Buy Airtime with FNB Ewallet Using Code
The first option is to use the FNB ewallet shortcode.
All you need is the mobile phone you have registered the ewallet and then follow these steps:
- Dial *120*277#, or *130*321# for FNB cellphone banking
- Select the ‘Prepaid’ option
- , select ‘Airtime.’
- Select ‘Me’
- You can also select the ‘Enter number’ option if you would like to buy airtime to a different number.
- Select the network
- Then Select the bundle you would like to buy
- Select the bank account you would like to charge.
- Enter the amount of airtime (credit) you would like to buy
- Select ‘Confirm’
- Follow the prompts to finish the process.
After a few minutes, you will receive an SMS confirming the purchase.
Buy Airtime with FNB Banking App In South Africa
You can also get to buy airtime through the FNB banking app.
This option is for the FNB customers who have registered for FNB ewallet extra.
The services allow them to have a bank account with FNB, and they can access it through the FNB banking app.
Through FNB banking app is a quick and simple way you can top up your mobile phone.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Launch your FNB mobile App
- On the top left section of your screen, click on the top hamburger’ menu.’
- Click on the ‘Buy’ tab.
- Click on the ‘AirtimeAirtime + bundles’ tab.
- Select ‘For me.’
- You can also choose ‘For someone else ‘and enter the mobile number.
- Select your network
- Choose the bundle you would like to buy on the top left.
- Counter-check your mobile number.
- Select the “bank account”.
- Enter the ‘Amount’ of airtime you would like to buy
- At the bottom right, click on the ‘Purchase’ button
That is all we have for you about the FNB eWallet airtime purchase.
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA Verve Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank
- UBA Visa Classic Debit Card In Nigeria – Get A Classic Card Now
- UBA Gold Mastercard Debit Card For Domiciliary Account In Nigeria
- UBA Gold MasterCard Debit Card In Nigeria – UBA Debit Card Guide
- UBA Debit Mastercard In Nigeria – UBA MasterCard Guide
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
Dollar Rate, Graduate Trainee Apply, Apply For Loan, Fidelity Email, Account Number, Fidelity BVN, Block Account, Download Statement Online, Mobile Money Transfer, Upgrade Bank Account, Get Fidelity Token, Borrow Money, Fidelity job Nigeria, Activate Mobile App, Get POS Machine, Apply For Fast Loan, Bank Transfer PIN, Transfer With Fidelity Bank Code.