In today’s guide, we will treat you with some of the essential information about Calbank Visa debit card, including how to get one, the services it offers, and many others.
The CalBank visa debit card is an electronic product offered by Cal Bank to all interested customers to ease them when undertaking some of their banking and retail services.
The usage of Cal Bank visa debit cards is growing among its customer unit. It provides users flexibility and financial security.
With your debit card, you need not carry huge sums on you to make payment, and this has made banking more secure and effective.
Its usage is localized, but it can be used on international platforms for making payments for goods and services.
Calbank has three (3) different visa cards available to its customers.
All of these visa cards are distinct from one another, and they have different limits, range use, and additional benefits that come with them.
Your Calbank visa card is linked to your Calbank account. It gives you a reflection of the state of your account.
What Is CalBank Debit Card
Cal Bank Visa Debit Card is an electronic banking product that is linked to your bank account and can be used for services of payment and others locally or internationally.
Cal Bank visa card is characterized as a very secure and convenient option to replace physical cash.
CalBank Debit Card Services
Below are some of the services Cal Bank visa debit card can be used for :
1. Payment of goods and services online and at local shops where it is accepted
2. Withdrawal of funds
3. Making balance inquiry
4. Requesting bank statement
Requirements To get CalBank Visa Card
The following are the requirements to get a Calbank debit card in Ghana:
1. You should be 18 years or above
2. Complete the CalBank card application form at any of their branches
3. A valid National ID (e.g., Ghana Card, Voter ID, Passport)
4. If you are a foreigner, provide a work/residence permit.
5. Account details (Account number and name)
6. Purpose of going for the card
7. Card issuance fee of GHS 15.00
How Can I Get Cal Bank Debit Card
Follow the steps below to be issued a Calbank visa debit card:
1. Go to any Calbank branch near you
2. Request to apply for a visa card at the customer service unit
3. The Cal Bank card application form will be given to you to fill.
4. Fill where it is delegated for customers and append your signature when you are done.
5. Please submit it to the customer care agent to also fill the portion assigned to them.
6. Make payment for the visa card issuance fee and keep your receipt.
7. Your card will be handed over to you if there is some available, but if not, you will be scheduled to come for it another day with the receipt.
How Long Can It Takes To Get CalBank Visa Card
It should not take more than seven (7) working days from the day of application for your card to be ready.
You can contact the customer care agent should it take longer than expected, and your problem will be addressed.
What Is The Cost For CalBank Visa Card
Getting a Debit card from Cal Bank in Ghana is not free, and you pay an amount of GHS15.00 before you are issued the Cal Bank visa card.
What Is Calbank Card Monthly Charge
There is a fixed charge of GHS 3.00 for all Calbank visa debit cardholders.
This amount is deducted automatically from your account balance at the end of every month, whether you used the card or not. It is called the card maintenance fee.
What Is The Charge For Using CalBank Visa Debit Card
The following points sum up the charges for using a Calbank visa debit card in Ghana:
1. Funds withdrawal from other local banks ATM attracts 0.40% of the withdrawn amount and an additional GHS1.00 per transaction.
2. Cash withdrawal on international ATMs attracts 0.40% of the amount withdrawn and an additional GHS1.00 per transaction.
3. When you use the Calbank visa card for any online service, you pay a fee of 2% of the amount involved in the online service.
What Should I Do If I Lose My Debit Card
You will need to contact the CalBank customer care unit and inform them about the situation so that they can deactivate it from their system.
You can stop your debit card by yourself if you are enrolled on CalNet.
Log on to the CalNet platform and follow the process to deactivate your visa card.
How Much Does It Cost To Replace Lost Visa Card
Calbank charges a GHS 15.00 before you are issued another debit card when you lose the already existing one.
So their card replacement fee is GHS 15.00, and you must pay it to get another card.
What Is The Withdrawal Limit For Debit Card
The following are the withdrawal limit for Calbank visa cards:
1. The withdrawal limit for Visa card classic is GHS5000.00 per day
2. The withdrawal limit for Visa card Gold is GHS8000.00 per day.
3. The withdrawal limit for Visa card Signature GHS20000.00 per day
Check the related articles below:
Mobile Money Code, Ghana Recruitment, Activate Cal Bank Mobile Banking, Saturday Banking, Download Install Mobile App, Cal Investment Plus, Cal Bank Jobs In Ghana, Opening & Closing Working Hours, Cal Bank Investment Interest Rate, Check Account Balance, Account Update, Investment Plus Account, Retrieve Forgotten Account Number, Opening Requirements, Cal Bank Invest Plus, Ghana Mobile App Login, Loan Interest Rate, Working Days, Cal Online Banking, Joint Account, Cal App Register, Online Registration, Cal Bank SWIFT Code, Head Office Address, Flexi Save Account, USSD Shortcode, Foreign Account, Fixed Deposit Account, Fixed Deposit Interest Rate, Cal Bank Ghana E-Zwich, Careers In Ghana, Dollar Account, Mobile Banking Registration, Current Interest Rate, Debit Card, Exchange Rate, Email Address, Contact Details, USSD Banking Code, CalBank Investment, Download Mobile App, ATM, Check Account Number, Account Types In Ghana, Withdraw International Transfers, Closing Times, Emergency Number, Register Internet Banking, Forex Rates.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 2nd December 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/calbank-visa-debit-card/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of May 2022, we have a lot of guides on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
In the year 2021 was awesome. In 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that will help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast. It doesn’t matter where you are.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Kirtland Federal Credit Union Lienholder Address 2022, Find Lienor Mailing Address
- Truist Bank Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- Lexus Financial Services Torrance Lienholder Address 2022, Find Lienor Mailing Address
- Lexus Financial Lienholder Address 2022, Find Lienor Mailing Address
- Td Bank Mt Laurel Lienholder Address 2022, Find TD Mailing Address
- USAA Auto Loan Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- Servus Credit Union Clearview Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number
- Servus Credit Union Capilano Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number
- Servus Credit Union Callingwood Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number
- Servus Credit Union Innisfail Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number