In today’s guide, we shall look at CalBank online banking. All the most asked questions about the Cal Bank online banking platform shall be attended to rightly in this article.
One of the major breakouts of the banking industry in Ghana has its unification with the internet.
All the major banks in Ghana can attest to this fact.
CalBank is one of the indigenous banks that had existed quite longer within the Ghanaian community, serving millions of people with numerous banking and retail services.
They have done so I’m in the stride of innovation and secured banking.
And even now, with the addition of their online banking platform, banking with Cal Bank in Ghana.
It is amazing.
CalBank online banking provides rigid security, speed, and convenience for carrying out banking operations.
It is available to both corporate clients and personal/retail clients, providing them with unlimited access to their accounts 24/7 and an avenue through which business clients can make payments.
There is a default registration for anyone with a business account at any CalBank branch in Ghana.
Table of Contents
What Is CalBank Online Banking
CalBank online banking is an innovative way of Banking introduced by Cal Bank Ghana, providing its users unfettered access to their accounts at any time and anywhere.
It has been linked into the CalBank banking system given its fast reflection, and all operations carried out with it are recorded into the system.
Benefits Of CalBank Internet Banking
CalBank internet banking platform provides its customers with numerous benefits, some of them are:
- Interactive and user-friendly environment
- Access to online, real-time banking
- Ensure effective management of the account
- Provides a safe and secure transaction
- Email notifications on successful transactions
- Access to CalBank products and support such as loans and Investment
CalBank Online Banking Services
Below are some of the services and products available on the CalBank internet banking platform:
1. Funds withdrawal
2. Payment of bills
3. Purchasing of airtime
4. Foreign exchange rate
5. Investment packages and loans
6. Momo funds transfer ( from Cal Bank to other mobile banking money platforms)
7. Local funds transfer (an interbank transfer )
8. International funds transfer
9. Making standing orders
Requirements To Sign Up For CalBank Inter Banking
Below are what you will need to access CalBank online banking:
1. An active CalBank account
2. Active email address
3. Smartphone / laptop
4. Internet accessibility which is fair to strong
5. Completely fill the Calnet form.
Ways To Register For CalBank Internet Banking
You can register for Cal Bank internet banking using any of the following ways:
1. Using their official webpage: www.calbank.net
2. Registering at a CalBank branch
How To Register For CalBank Banking
Follow the steps below to register for CalBank internet banking at any CalBank branch:
1. Walk into any Cal Bank branch near you.
2. Approach the customer service department
3. Completely fill the Calnet form when it is given to you.
4. Submit the form to the agent to continue with the rest of the process
5. All subsequent information will be relayed to you by the customer service rep.
How Do I Sign Up For CalBank Internet Banking Online
Below are the steps to register for Cal Bank Online banking using your mobile phone:
1. Turn on your mobile phone’s internet access.
2. Open a web browser and type ( Mycalnet.net ) into the URL space, and enter
3. On the Calnet interface, click sign up ( sign up here )
4. A popup window will show, provide all the required information in their allocated spaces.
5. Tick the terms and conditions box to accept It
6. Submit a request
7. You will be contacted by CalBank customer support on what to do next.
Are There Transactional Limit For CalBank Internet Banking
Yes, transactional limits are set for the internet banking platform.
This source channel by payment like a bank account, cards, and mobile money has a default limit.
CalBank Internet Banking Charges
The following are the charges attached to various services on the CalBank internet banking platform.
Products/Services – Charges
Electronic Statement – Free
CalBank alert – GHS2.00 monthly
Calnet charge( Corporate ) – GHS5.00 monthly
Calnet for retailers – 2% of the transactional amount
Interbank ACH transfer – Minimum of GHS7.00 and maximum of GH15.00
Interbank GIP transfer – Minimum GHS0.5 and Maximum of GHS5.00
Interceptor ability Momo funds transfer – Minimum GHS 0.75 and Maximum GHS15.00
Verified by visa – Free
Check the related articles below:
Mobile Money Code, Cal Bank Visa Debit Card, Ghana Recruitment, Activate Cal Bank Mobile Banking, Saturday Banking, Download Install Mobile App, Cal Investment Plus, Cal Bank Jobs In Ghana, Opening & Closing Working Hours, Cal Bank Investment Interest Rate, Check Account Balance, Account Update, Investment Plus Account, Retrieve Forgotten Account Number, Opening Requirements, Cal Bank Invest Plus, Ghana Mobile App Login, Loan Interest Rate, Working Days, Joint Account, Cal App Register, Online Registration, Cal Bank SWIFT Code, Head Office Address, Flexi Save Account, USSD Shortcode, Foreign Account, Fixed Deposit Account, Fixed Deposit Interest Rate, Cal Bank Ghana E-Zwich, Careers In Ghana, Dollar Account, Mobile Banking Registration, Current Interest Rate, Debit Card, Exchange Rate, Email Address, Contact Details, USSD Banking Code, CalBank Investment, Download Mobile App, ATM, Check Account Number, Account Types In Ghana, Withdraw International Transfers, Closing Times, Emergency Number, Register Internet Banking, Forex Rates.