You may have heard of the CalBank Flexisave account, or perhaps you might have seen an advertisement on your TV screens or billboards, but you seem to be lost on the meaning of it.
Well, that is why this guide is here to provide you with exhaustive information on the Cal Bank Flexisave account, including what it is and how you can open one in Ghana.
With the economy of Ghana being listed among developing ones in Sub-Saharan Africa, it is no news of how important savings are to its people.
And even with this importance of saving to the Ghanaian populace, finding a bank with flexible terms and conditions for savings often becomes a problem.
Still, with the Cal Bank Flexisave account, you know you have the right choice.
As the name even suggests (Flexisave), it gives you an idea of a savings account with flexible terms and conditions of operations.
Who will never want to have something like that?
Your guess is as right as mine.
All the good terms you can think of, like marginal interest rate, feasible minimum deposit, and optimum time are associated with the CalBnak Ghana Flexisave account.
What Is CalBank Flexisave Account
CalBank Flexisave account is one of the many savings accounts under Cal Bank services which is specifically designed to respond to the saving needs of customers and has a marginal interest rate.
This account helps individuals to save money to address future needs.
What Are The Benefits Of Flexisave Account In Ghana
The Flexisave account offered by CalBank Ghana has many advantages, some of these are:
1. Can be opened as a joint account.
2. Access to loan offers by using your account as collateral.
3. Access to eight (8) free withdrawals within a month.
4. Offers you the chance to use CalBank electronic banking platforms, including Cal Bank App, mobile banking, and CalNet
5. Availability of preferred insurance package.
6. Only the account owner is allowed to undertake withdrawal transactions
7. Marginal interest rates.
8. Can be opened in Trust For (ITF) minors
Requirements To Open CalBank Flexisave Account
Before you can open a Flexisave account in Ghana, you need to make sure that the parameters below are satisfied:
1. Valid national ID (Any of these is accepted, Voter ID, Driver’s license, SSNIT card, Ghana card, Passport)
2. One passport-sized photograph ( it should be recent)
3. Proof of residential and postal address (You can use any of these, utility bill, introduction by a current account holder of any bank)
4. Your minimum initial deposit
5. Residence permit if you are a foreign national
6. You should be 18 years and above
7. CalBank web address
9. Internet Access
The above-listed requirements are the general requirements for opening a Flexisave account either online or via any of their branches.
Ways To Open CalBank Flexisave Account
Here are the ways you can use to open a Flexisave account:
1. Open the Flexisave account online
2. Visit the nearest
How To Open Flexisave Account Online In Ghana
Below are the steps to follow to open a CalBank Flexisave account online:
1. Launch a web browser on your smartphone/laptop
2. Type in the URL box www.calbank.net/service-experience-hub/open-an-account to open the interface for creating an account.
3. On the account opening interface, enter your full name in the box provided for it.
4. Type in your email and phone number into their respective boxes.
5. Select Flexisave A/C as the account type
6. Select your CalBank branch and check on submit
Your interest in opening a Flexi save account will be sent to them, and their customer care rep will get in touch with you to finalize the rest of the process.
This does not take more than three working days for them to respond.
How To Open CalBank Flexisave Account At Calbank
Here are the steps to follow and open a Flexisave account at any CalBank branch in Ghana:
1. Visit a CalBank branch near you
2. Request to see the customer care agent
3. You will be directed to one
4. Make your intention of opening a Flexisave account known to the agent
5. All the requirements needed to complete the process will be spelled out to you
6. The Account Opening form will be given to you to fill
7. Make sure you fill it appropriately and ask for assistance should any difficulty arise
8. Submit the form upon completion with all the required documents
9. The agent will proceed with the rest of the process
You will be asked to leave whiles your application gets processed for verification.
Upon verification, you will be contacted that your account number has been generated.
This account number can be sent via email for you if you request.
How Much Do I Need To Open Flexisave Account
There is no charge for opening a Flexisave account.
The only amount collected from you by CalBank is the minimum initial deposit.
Hence opening an account with Cal Bank in Ghana is free.
What Is The Interest Rate For CalBank Flexisave Account In Ghana
Below is the current interest rate on the CalBank Flexi save account in Ghana:
1. Deposit below GHS200.00 cedis attracts no interest
2. An interest of 2.75% is placed on amounts ranging from GHS200 to GHS999.99
3. Amount ranging from GHS1000.00 to GHS9,999.99 attracts interest rate of3.5%
4. GHS5000.00 and above attracts the interest of 5.5%
All of these interests are credited monthly.
Check the related articles below:
Mobile Money Code, Cal Bank Visa Debit Card, Ghana Recruitment, Activate Cal Bank Mobile Banking, Saturday Banking, Download Install Mobile App, Cal Investment Plus, Cal Bank Jobs In Ghana, Opening & Closing Working Hours, Cal Bank Investment Interest Rate, Check Account Balance, Account Update, Investment Plus Account, Retrieve Forgotten Account Number, Opening Requirements, Cal Bank Invest Plus, Ghana Mobile App Login, Loan Interest Rate, Working Days, Cal Online Banking, Joint Account, Cal App Register, Online Registration, Cal Bank SWIFT Code, Head Office Address, USSD Shortcode, Foreign Account, Fixed Deposit Account, Fixed Deposit Interest Rate, Cal Bank Ghana E-Zwich, Careers In Ghana, Dollar Account, Mobile Banking Registration, Current Interest Rate, Debit Card, Exchange Rate, Email Address, Contact Details, USSD Banking Code, CalBank Investment, Download Mobile App, ATM, Check Account Number, Account Types In Ghana, Withdraw International Transfers, Closing Times, Emergency Number, Register Internet Banking, Forex Rates.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 2nd December 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/calbank-flexi-save-account/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of May 2022, we have a lot of guides on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
In the year 2021 was awesome. In 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that will help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast. It doesn’t matter where you are.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Truist Bank Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- Lexus Financial Services Torrance Lienholder Address 2022, Find Lienor Mailing Address
- Lexus Financial Lienholder Address 2022, Find Lienor Mailing Address
- Td Bank Mt Laurel Lienholder Address 2022, Find TD Mailing Address
- USAA Auto Loan Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- Servus Credit Union Clearview Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number
- Servus Credit Union Capilano Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number
- Servus Credit Union Callingwood Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number
- Servus Credit Union Innisfail Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number
- Servus Credit Union Delton Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number