If your question is how can I get a CalBank debit card in Ghana, then this guide will do you that honor and answer your question.
The Cal Bank debit card or visa debit card is an electronic product offered by the bank to its customers to assist them in their banking and retail services.
The debit card is essential when it comes to electronic banking in Ghana.
With your debit card, you need not carry huge sums on you to make payment, and this has made banking more secure and effective.
Table of Contents
What Is Cal Bank Debit Card
CalBank Visa Debit Card consists of a plastic card with a chip embedded in it which allows its holders to carry out financial transactions without carrying cash with you.
The card is a very secure and convenient option to replace physical cash. It can be used in any shop where they accept the card.
Uses Of Debit Card
The following are some of the services Cal Bank debit cardholders can perform using their debit card:
1. Paying for products and services
2. Withdrawal of cash
3. Checking account balance
4. Requested bank statement
Requirements To get Cal Bank Debit Card
Here are the things you need before you can get a debit card from a CalBank branch in Ghana:
1. You should be of age 18 years or above
2. A valid National ID
3. If you are a foreigner, provide a work permit
4. Account Name
5. Purpose of going for the card
6. Apply for it at any CalBank branch
How Can I Get CalBank Debit Card
Below are the steps you should follow to secure a Visa debit card from CalBank:
1. Visit the nearest CalBank branch
2. Approach the customer care official and request that you want to apply for a debit card
3. The Cal Bank card application form will be given to you to fill
4. Fill the form with your valid information.
5. Go through to see that you have entered the right details.
5. Next, Hand it over to the customer care agent to also fill the portion assigned to them
6. Your application will be forwarded to the right department for review.
7. Once all your details have been verified and approved, and your debit card will be ready within days.
How Long Does It Take To Get Debit Card In Ghana
Normally, it does not take more than seven (7) working days for your card to be ready.
You can contact the customer care agent should it take longer than expected, and your problem will be addressed.
How Much Does It Cost To Get Cal Bank Debit Card
Getting a Debit card is not free, and you are charged an amount of GHS15.00 before you are issued the card upon filling the card application form.
Does Cal Bank Charge Monthly For Debit Cards?
Yes, Cal Bank charges a fixed amount every month from all its customers enrolled on the Cal Bank debit card, and this fee is known as the card maintenance fee.
How Much Does The Bank Monthly For Debit Card
Cal Bank charges an amount of GHS3.00 every month from your account provided you have been issued a debit card from any of their branches.
Does CalBank Charge For Using The Debit Card
Yes, all CalBank debit can render services are charged a specific amount except withdrawing money from ATM.
The amount charged differs depending on what you are using the debit card for.
What Is The Charge For Using Debit Card For Transactions
Below are the charges deducted when you use the CalBank Debit Card:
1. Cash withdrawal from other local banks ATM attracts a charge of 0.40% of the withdrawn amount and an additional GHS1.00 per transaction
2. Cash withdrawal on international ATMs attracts 0.40% of the amount withdrawn and additional GHS1.00. Per transaction.
3. When you use the card for any online service, you are charged 2% of the amount involved in the online service
What You Should I Do If I Lose Debit Card
You will need to contact their customer care service and inform them about the situation they will stop your card from operating.
You can stop your debit card by yourself if you are enrolled on CalNet.
You can visit any of their branches for card replacement.
However, the debit card replacement attracts a fee of GHS15.00.
What Is The Withdrawal Limit For CalBank Debit Card
CalBank debit card has been assigned a limit to which withdrawal is allowed:
1. The withdrawal limit for Visa card classic is GHS5000.00 per day
2. The withdrawal limit for Visa card Gold is GHS8000.00 per day
3. The withdrawal limit for Visa card Signature GHS20000.00 per day
Check the related articles below:
Mobile Money Code, Cal Bank Visa Debit Card, Ghana Recruitment, Activate Cal Bank Mobile Banking, Saturday Banking, Download Install Mobile App, Cal Investment Plus, Cal Bank Jobs In Ghana, Opening & Closing Working Hours, Cal Bank Investment Interest Rate, Check Account Balance, Account Update, Investment Plus Account, Retrieve Forgotten Account Number, Opening Requirements, Cal Bank Invest Plus, Ghana Mobile App Login, Loan Interest Rate, Working Days, Cal Online Banking, Joint Account, Cal App Register, Online Registration, Cal Bank SWIFT Code, Head Office Address, Flexi Save Account, USSD Shortcode, Foreign Account, Fixed Deposit Account, Fixed Deposit Interest Rate, Cal Bank Ghana E-Zwich, Careers In Ghana, Dollar Account, Mobile Banking Registration, Current Interest Rate, Exchange Rate, Email Address, Contact Details, USSD Banking Code, CalBank Investment, Download Mobile App, ATM, Check Account Number, Account Types In Ghana, Withdraw International Transfers, Closing Times, Emergency Number, Register Internet Banking, Forex Rates.