Do you want to open a CalBank dollar account in Ghana? If your answer is yes, then this guide is all that you need.
This bank guide will provide you with all the needed details to register a dollar account with all Cal Bank branches in Ghana.
CalBank dollar account is obtained in the foreign currency account.
It provides you with the chance to open and operate a bank account in foreign currency whether you are in Ghana or not.
The Cal bank dollar account is available for anyone who meets the eligibility criteria and requirements.
With the CalBank dollar account, you can purchase products and services directly from your account.
Requirements To Open CalBank Dollar Account
The following are the things you will need to open a dollar account at any Cal Bank branch in Ghana:
1. A valid national identification document (This can be any of these, Voter ID, Passport, Ghana card, Driver’s license)
2. Passport-sized picture
3. Proof of residential and postal address (you can submit any of these, utility bills, tenancy agreement letter, location verification process)
4. Work permit if you are a foreigner
5. Should be 18 years or over
6. Minimum initial deposit
How Do I Open Cal Bank Dollar Account
Follow these steps to successfully open a dollar account at Cal Bank:
1. Go to any nearby Cal Bank branch
2. Ask any employee you want to register for a dollar account
3. You will then be directed to the customer care table
4. If there are people already busy attended to, you will need to patiently wait till your turn.
5. Relay your need to the customer care agent when you are called.
6. The required documents will be given to you to fill
7. Appropriately provide the right information to where you are requested to fill
8. Submit the form when completed to the agent
9. The rest of the process will be carried out by the agent
10. You will then be notified when it is completed.
How Much Is Needed To Open Dollar Account In Ghana
The minimum amount you will need is 50 USD. This refers to the minimum initial deposit.
So before you can have a dollar account with any Cal Bank branch in Ghana, you need to have an adequate amount to be able to settle the minimum initial balance.
How Long Does It Take To Open CalBank Dollar Account
Opening a dollar account with any CalBank branch in Ghana takes a maximum of three (3) working days for it to be get done.
This means that from the day of submission of your foreign account opening form, your account should be ready for you to transact financially by a maximum of three (3) days.
Check the related articles below:
Mobile Money Code, Cal Bank Visa Debit Card, Ghana Recruitment, Activate Cal Bank Mobile Banking, Saturday Banking, Download Install Mobile App, Cal Investment Plus, Cal Bank Jobs In Ghana, Opening & Closing Working Hours, Cal Bank Investment Interest Rate, Check Account Balance, Account Update, Investment Plus Account, Retrieve Forgotten Account Number, Opening Requirements, Cal Bank Invest Plus, Ghana Mobile App Login, Loan Interest Rate, Working Days, Cal Online Banking, Joint Account, Cal App Register, Online Registration, Cal Bank SWIFT Code, Head Office Address, Flexi Save Account, USSD Shortcode, Foreign Account, Fixed Deposit Account, Fixed Deposit Interest Rate, Cal Bank Ghana E-Zwich, Careers In Ghana, Mobile Banking Registration, Current Interest Rate, Debit Card, Exchange Rate, Email Address, Contact Details, USSD Banking Code, CalBank Investment, Download Mobile App, ATM, Check Account Number, Account Types In Ghana, Withdraw International Transfers, Closing Times, Emergency Number, Register Internet Banking, Forex Rates.