Are you in New Zealand, and want to register for ANZ Bank internet banking service?
Great, it is a perfect choice, ANZ Bank New Zealand is very popular and more trustworthy after they rolled out their internet banking service.
If it is your first time coming across the word internet banking, of which I don’t believe, then let me explain in summary.
It is a convenient way of banking through the web.
What do I mean by the web? Yes, it is accessing your bank account through the internet.
Just accessing your online bank account, you can make a transaction with your bank account through the internet.
That is very interesting as technology has made a lot of changes in our everyday life, and you must subscribe to it also.
Besides, when you are ANZ New Zealand internet banking customer, it saves you a lot of time.
That is because you no longer need to go to your ANZ Bank branch before you can make a transaction.
You have your bank account in your hands, and you can make transactions anytime you want.
Obviously, you need to register for such products.
Don’t worry, and I know you want to see how you can sign up for the service.
Take your time, and I will show you how you can do that in a moment.
Before you can do that, you need to know the requirements to register for ANZ internet banking service.
Find out below.
What Are The Requirements For ANZ Bank New Zealand Internet Banking
You need the following before you can register for ANZ internet banking service in New Zealand.
Without having a bank account with ANZ bank New Zealand, you can not sign up for their internet banking services.
So you need to have an active bank account with ANZ Bank.
Now, if you want to know how you can register, read more in the next section.
See also: FBC Internet Banking Guide.
How To Register For ANZ Internet Banking In New Zealand
You can register for internet banking with ANZ bank just a short time.
Follow the steps below to register for ANZ Bank internet banking:
- Open your browser on your phone or computer and visit the ANZ bank New Zealand website here https://www.anz.co.nz/personal/.
- Now on your right side of the website where the internet banking login form is, click on “Register”.
- You will be taken to the ANZ Bank internet banking registration page.
- Enter your ANZ bank customer number.
- Now type in your full name.
- Make sure it is the same name on your bank account.
- Type in your correct email address.
- In this step, you are about to set your password. Make sure your password contains one number and a letter.
- Confirm the password you set up in Step 7.
- Now scroll down and click on the term and conditions, read and understand it.
- After you have read the ANZ internet banking terms and conditions if you still want to register, tick the blank box just in front of the ToS.
- Check and see if all the details you entered are correct.
- Now click on, continue, and follow the instructions in the next section and finish your registration.
- Now, after you are done, you will receive a reference number on your screen.
- Copy the reference number.
- Call the ANZ Bank customer care on this telephone number: 0800 269 296.
- Are you calling from outside New Zealand? Then use this number instead: +64 4 470 3142.
- Indicate your reference number to the bank when you call.
- After they have confirmed it is you, your registration will be activated, and you can now access your account.
That is how you register for ANZ internet banking in New Zealand.
Now that’s you have successfully registered for the internet banking service, the next thing is to log into your internet banking account.
If you what to know how you can log into your ANZ internet banking account, find out in the next section.
Read also: CABS Online Banking Guide.
How To Log In To Your ANZ Internet Banking Account
It will not take you two minutes to sing into your ANZ Bank New Zealand internet banking account.
It is very swift and less time-consuming.
Follow the simple steps below to log into your ANZ internet banking account:
- Go to the ANZ online banking website.
- Click on the login.
- Now ANZ bank internet banking page will open for you.
- Enter your customer number.
- Input your password.
- Make sure you have entered your correct login details.
- Now Log in.
That’s is how you log into your ANZ internet banking account.
Now maybe you have forgotten your password due to something, and you can’t log in.
Do not worry when you are in such a situation, and it happens to everyone.
Are you wondering how you can re-access your account? Never be a worry. We will show you how you can recover your password in just a minute.
You can reset your password and enter your account in simple steps, read below.
Step-By-Step Guide To Reset Your Online Banking Password
Follow these easy steps if you want to reset your ANZ internet banking password:
1. Go to the ANZ Bank New Zealand website here https://www.anz.co.nz/personal/.
2. Click on login.
3. Now the internet banking login page will open for you.
4. Click on Forgot password.
5. Enter your Customer number.
6. Set a new password.
7. Retype your new password to confirm it.
8. Click on continue.
9. If you have registered for the ANZ Bank Online Code, you will receive a code through SMS on your phone.
10. Enter this code to confirm your new password.
11. If you are not registered for the ANZ Bank Online Code in New Zealand, you will receive instructions on the new page on how to confirm your new password.
That is how simple you can reset your ANZ internet banking password.
Remember, your security is critical. So, always after every transaction, check your bank account balance.
You can read about how you can check your ANZ Bank online banking account balance.
Read this guide: Access Bank USSD Code Activation.
How To Check Your Bank Account Balance
Follow the step-by-step guide below if you want to check your ANZ online banking account balance:
- Open the ANZ bank New Zealand website https://www.anz.co.nz/personal/.
- Click on login.
- Enter your customer number.
- Input your password.
- Now click on login.
- Once you are logged in to your ANZ internet banking account, you can click on accounts.
- You will see your account balances on your side of the account.
That’s is how you check your internet banking account in New Zealand.
What Are The Features Of ANZ Online Banking Service
These are some of the features of the digital banking service:
1. View your account balance at any time.
2. You can access your bank account statement.
3. Send money to your friend and family.
4. You can make a transaction online anywhere, from your home office, etc.
5. You can access your transaction history for over six months.
Check our latest ANZ articles here:
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 9th July 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/anz-internet-banking-new-zealand/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of September 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Is GCB Government Bank – Ghana Commercial Bank Ownership
- What Is The Code To Check UBA Account Balance In Nigeria
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA VerVe Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank