Are you in New Zealand and want to register for Bank of New Zealand (BNZ) internet banking service?
Great, you have the right choice. Bank of New Zealand, I can say, is the mother of almost all the banks in New Zealand.
Therefore, it is not surprising that Bank of New Zealand has introduced internet banking service.
The most exciting thing about the service is that you can register online.
As a result, I get worried when people still struggle to sign up for the service.
Besides, I am here for you, and I will show you how you can register for their internet banking in just minutes.
You can use the table of contents below to jump to any section of the BNZ online banking guide you may be interested in reading:
Internet banking is one service you can not avoid using because it helps you access your bank account and make transactions everywhere.
When you sign up for the service, you will have full control over your bank account.
Do you what to sign up already?
I will show you how to register soon, but before we begin, let’s find out what you need before registering for the Bank of New Zealand internet banking.
Recommended reading: ASB Bank New Zealand Internet Banking.
What Are The Requirements To Sign-Up For Bank Of New Zealand Online Banking Account
You should get the following if you want to register for Bank of New Zealand online banking service.
1) You should hold an account with Bank of New Zealand.
2) You must get your telephone Banking PIN.
3) have in hand your credit card details.
Now let me show you how you can register for the bank of New Zealand internet banking service.
Steps To Register For Bank Of New Zealand Internet Banking Account
If you want to register for Bank of New Zealand online banking service, follow the steps below:
- Open your browser and go to the bank of New Zealand website here https://www.bnz.co.nz/
- At the top-right section of the website, click on the Register button.
- Now select Register with telephone banking PIN or Credit card details depending on which one you have.
- Click on telephone Banking PIN.
- Enter your surname
- Type in your access number
- Next, enter your BNZ telephone banking PIN
- Enter a new password
- Retype your password
- Now click on the terms and conditions and Read.
- Make sure you have understood everything
- Now, after you have read the BNZ terms and conditions, tick the empty box in front of the terms and conditions of the digital banking service if you still want to continue.
- Click on submit and go to login.
- Follow the instructions in the next step and complete your BNZ internet banking registration.
That is how easy you can register for BNZ online banking account.
Another Way To Set Up Your BNZ Internet Banking Account With Credit Card
Alternatively, if you decide to register with your credit card details, follow the steps below:
- Enter the last four (4) digits of your bank of New Zealand credit card.
- Input your access number
- Type in your previous statement closing balance.
- Enter the credit limit of your card
- Now set up a password
- Retype your password
- Read terms and conditions and tick the empty box
- Click in Summit and go to Login
- Follow the instructions on the next page and complete your bank of New Zealand online banking registration
- If you have completed your online banking registration, you need to log in.
Follow me to the next section and let me show you how you can easily log into your internet banking account.
See also: ANZ New Zealand Online Banking.
How To Log In To Your BNZ Account Online
Logging into your internet banking account is just a breeze. Let me show you how.
Here is how to log into your bank of New Zealand internet banking account:
1. Open your browser and go to the Bank of New Zealand https://www.bnz.co.nz/.
2. At the top-right section of the internet banking website, click on Login.
3. Choose between a personal account and Business account, depending on the type of account you registered.
4. Enter your access number.
5. Type your password.
6. Now click on Login.
Do you know you can forget your password?
Sometimes, you lose your password, and when that happens, you can log into your internet banking account.
So, what do you have to do when you lose your internet banking password?
Let me show you below.
Check out this guide too: SBM Mauritius Internet Banking.
How To Reset Or Recover Your Bank Of New Zealand (BNZ) Internet Banking Password
If you have lost your bank of New Zealand online banking account password, follow the steps below to reset it.
- Go to the Bank of New Zealand website here https://www.bnz.co.nz/.
- Click on Login.
- Choose business or personal depending on the type of your bank account.
- Click on forgot password.
- Enter your Access Number.
- Enter your email address.
- Click on send code.
- Follow the instructions in your email address with the code (PIN) and reset your password.
So that is how you can reset your bank of New Zealand online banking account password.
You have now logged in, and you can rest your password when you lose it. Now, what is left?
You always need to check your account balance after any transaction, and it must frequently be.
That is a security measure, and it helps you to track your account balance history.
Related article: ANZ Australia Online Banking Guide.
BNZ Internet Banking For Business
The Bank of New Zealand internet Banking for Business is one of the most versatile banking services for business in New Zealand and beyond.
Like the standard internet banking service, you can make transactions with your bank account online.
You can log into your BNZ bank business account and make any transaction you would want to make as if you were at the banking hall.
The BNZ online banking for business is secure, fast, and reliable.
Why not give it a try?
Let me tell you about the features in the last section.
If you want to know how to check your internet banking account balance, find it in the next section.
Read this also: How To Register And Use HSBC Internet Banking In Mauritius.
How To Check Your Bank Of New Zealand Account Balance Online
Follow the steps below to check your bank if New Zealand online banking account balance:
1. Visit the bank of the New Zealand website here https://www.bnz.co.nz/.
2. Click on Login.
3. Enter your access number.
4. Type in your password.
5. Click on Login.
6. Once you are logged in to your Bank of New Zealand internet banking account.
7. Click on the account to view its balance.
8. If you have linked multiple accounts, click on the specific account you want to check its balance.
That’s is how easy you can check your bank of New Zealand online banking account balance.
There are a plethora of advantages you will enjoy when you sign up for the Bank of New Zealand internet banking service.
Related guide: MCB Online Banking.
Is BNZ Online Banking Down?
Since outages are inevitable, we must all learn to accommodate it as and when it confronts us. There may be rare instances where you can’t log in to your BNZ online banking account due to downtime.
It may not be intentional.
BNZ internet banking may not be working for you due to the following reasons:
- Scheduled maintenance.
- No internet connectivity on your side.
- Unplanned outages.
- Internet Service Provider (ISP) issues.
- The browser and other issues.
Since the main cause of the BNZ internet banking not working for you may vary, it is advisable to do some troubleshooting before you contact the BNZ bank customer care.
This is to confirm that the downtime is not due to your browser or internet service provider (ISP).
The next thing to do is to go to this page https://www.bnz.co.nz/contact/current-status-and-outages and check if indeed BNZ online banking is down.
Finally, you can visit this website https://status.bnz.co.nz/ and check the operational status of all BNZ internet banking applications.
If the BNZ online banking is down then you can’t log in to your internet banking account.
Just wait a while and log in to your account later when the service is back.
Can I Access BNZ Online Banking Overseas
Yes, BNZ online banking service uses the internet to access the website so you can access the digital platform overseas with any internet-enabled device.
You can log in to your BNZ bank account overseas and make any transaction as though you are in New Zealand.
That is the beauty of internet banking and other digital services.
You don’t need to be at the banking hall in person to make transactions like deposits and withdrawals.
Features of The Digital Banking Service
Here are the features of the bank of New Zealand internet banking facility:
- Check your account statement at any time.
- Link more the one bank account to your online banking.
- Access your internet banking account 24/7.
- Send money to family and friends.
- Pay your utility bills through your online banking account.
That is all you need to know about the BNZ internet banking service.
This easy and simple Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 20th June 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/bank-of-new-zealand-bnz-internet-banking/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of April 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles. You can come back for more banking anf financial guides.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Get Access Bank Token – Follow These Steps For Access Nigeria Token
- Wells Fargo Alabama Routing Number For Money Transfer [Official]
- UBA Sort Code For Lagos State – Find List Of UBA Bank Sort Codes For Lagos
- How To Use Access Bank Token – Simple Steps To Use Your Token
- Access Bank Nigeria Email Address – Contact Access Bank Via Email
- Access Bank Token PIN Guide – How To Get & Use Token PIN
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Contact Number – Contact Main Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code – Check Out Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Address – Locate Access Bank Nigeria Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes – Complete List Of All Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes