We got you covered in this article if you are looking for how to add a bank account to a bank of America.
In this article, you’ll learn the process of adding the account to a bank of America.
More so, we will look at how to link your bank of America personal & business accounts and how to add a user to your bank of America online business suite.
How To Add Bank Account To Bank Of America
You can learn how to add a bank account to Bank of America by following the below steps:
- Visit the Bank of America website.’
- Click sign in
- Enter your login credentials
- Click login
- At the top of the menu, click transfers
- Next click to from other banks
- Click add account or recipient
- Choose either a domestic or international account
- Choose the type of account you would like to add
- You’ll be prompted to verify the account you want to add. You enter the login credential to access the account.
- You’ll verify the account using the trial transactions where you’ll receive less than a dollar to the account you want to add; enter that amount to your BOA account and click verify.
That is all how to link an account to a BOA
How to Add a User To Your Bank Of America Online Business Suite
If you would like to add a user to your bank of America online business suite, below are steps to follow:
- Visit www.bankofamerica.com/smallbusiness
- Click the Tab for Small Businesses.
- Choose Account Permissions
- Choose to Add a new user.
- Type the new user’s information and click OK.
- On the side on the left, choose Account & Services (or select the Continue to Accounts & Services button)
- Choose the services to which the user will have access.
How To Link Your Bank Of America Personal & Business Accounts
You can link your bank of America personal and business account by following the below steps:
- You are required to use a laptop or desktop for this process.
- Log in to your Business Online Banking.
- Click “Create a link to your Personal or Small Business accounts.”
- Enter your login credentials for the account your would like to link
- Next step, you’ll be required to verify
- After verification, the account will be linked, and a confirmation message will be sent to the email linked to the account.
We have covered all on how to add a bank account to a bank of America step by step, link your bank of America personal & business accounts, and how to add a user to your bank of America online business suite.