Are you an MTN MOMO subscriber in Ghana? Then it is important you know the limit for MTN MOMO in Ghana.
The MTN mobile money platform is one of the most secured mobile wallets available for making payments, transferring money, and paying bills in Ghana.
However, because of the massive adoption of mobile money in Ghana, MTN has provided various measures to ensure that customers’ funds are safe.
As a result, each customer needs a particular clearance to be able to transfer huge sums of money from the account.
That is because there is a standard amount of money customers can transfer or transact from their MOMO account.
This means that there is a limit on how much a basic MTN MOMO subscriber can transfer or receive in their account, and that is called the MTN Mobile Money limit.
But someone may ask, what is the limit for MTN mobile money in Ghana?
If you seek to know that, kindly read below.
What Is MoMo Limit
MOMO limit is a threshold of money a mobile money subscriber can transfer or receive into and from their mobile money account within a day or a month.
This limit varies from one class of momo clients to the others.
So, depending on the type of MTN mobile money account you hold, there is a limit on the amount of money you can send it to receive.
Types Of MTN Mobile Money Limits
In Ghana, the MTN mobile Money limit comes in two forms, including a daily limit and the monthly limit.
Also, the transaction limit is determined based on the type of Momo customer, which includes Tier one MOMO customers and Tier 2 MOMO clients.
What Is The Limit For MTN MoMo
In Ghana, the limit for MTN Momo includes 2000GHS daily and 20,000GHS monthly transactions limit for Tier 1 momo customers.
In contrast, Tier 2 MTN Momo customers have a limit of 5,000GHS daily and 50,000GHS monthly.
That means that if you are an MTN Tier one mobile money customer in Ghana, you can transfer or receive up to 2,000 Ghana cedis in a day and up to 20,000 Ghana cedis in a month.
Also, if you are an MTN Tier 2 momo customer, you can transfer or receive up to 5,000 Ghana cedis in a day and up to 50,000 Ghana cedis in a month.
That is the limit for MTN Mobile Money in Ghana.
Suppose you want to know your MTN number limit. Kindly follow the procedure below.
How To Know Your MTN MOMO Limit
Follow the steps below to know your MTN MOMO limit:
1. Kindly dial *170# on your MTN number you want to know its limit.
2. Next, choose option 6, “My Account.”
3. Reply with # for next
4. Now, choose option 8, “Check Wallet Limit.”
5. Instantly, your MTN Mobile money Limit will be displayed on your phone screen, including your daily and monthly momo limit.
Can I Increase My Mobile Money Limit
Yes, you can increase your MTN Mobile Money limit at any time.
However, before you can increase your mobile money, you must provide a bank statement that will be used to determine your transaction limit.
Check the recommended guides below:
Activate, MoMo Agent, How MoMo Pay Works, Who Qualifies, Transfer Cost, Change Mobile Money Name, Check Code, Pay DStv, Buy Airtime, Know Limit, Pay With Mobile Money, Buy Bundles, Withdrawal, Fund Agent Wallet, Know Account Name, Buy EVD With MTN MoMo, What Are Bundles, MTN Mobile Money Code, Forgot PIN, Check Account Balance, Reverse Transaction, Extend Limit.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 27th February 2022 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/what-is-the-limit-for-mtn-momo-in-ghana/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of May 2022, we have a lot of guides on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
In the year 2021 was awesome. In 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that will help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast. It doesn’t matter where you are.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Kirtland Federal Credit Union Lienholder Address 2022, Find Lienor Mailing Address
- Truist Bank Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- Lexus Financial Services Torrance Lienholder Address 2022, Find Lienor Mailing Address
- Lexus Financial Lienholder Address 2022, Find Lienor Mailing Address
- Td Bank Mt Laurel Lienholder Address 2022, Find TD Mailing Address
- USAA Auto Loan Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- Servus Credit Union Clearview Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number
- Servus Credit Union Capilano Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number
- Servus Credit Union Callingwood Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number
- Servus Credit Union Innisfail Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number