Do you want to know how to do withdrawal from MTN MOMO in Ghana? Then you are in the right, please, and in today’s guide, we shall give you comprehensive guidelines on how to withdraw money from your MTN Mobile Money account.
The MTN Mobile Money service has provided its clients with mobile wallets in which you can save money, withdraw cash and transfer money to your family and friends.
So it has become like your purse which you can access your cash from it on the go because it is an electronic wallet you can take with you wherever you go.
The fascinating thing about the mobile Money platform is that you can withdraw cash from any of their agents nationwide at any time.
But someone may ask how I can withdraw money from my MTN MOMO wallet?
It is so simple. By dialing the MTN mobile Money shortcode, you are a step away from withdrawing cash from your MOMO account.
Table of Contents
Ways To Withdraw Cash From Your MTN MOMO Account In Ghana
There are two ways you can use to redraw money from your MTN MOMO account, including using the MTN mobile money cash-out option or transferring the money to the agent’s account.
Requirements To Transfer Cash From Your Mobile Money Account
If you want to withdraw money from your MTN MOMO account, below are things you need:
1. Phone number registered for MTN Momo
2. MTN mobile Money PIN(MPIN)
3. Find MTN MOMO agent
5. Available MTN network signal
How Do I Withdraw From MTN MOMO
Follow the steps below to draw money from your MTN MOMO account in Ghana:
1. Locate the nearest MTN mobile money agent.
2. Request for cash Withdrawal.
3. Dial *170# on your phone
4. Next, choose option 4, “Allow Cash-out.”
5. Mentioned your phone number to the momo agent.
6. Tell the agent the amount you want to withdraw
7. The agent will proceed and send a Cash-out request to your phone.
8. Instantly, you will receive a withdrawal prompt on your phone with the exact amount of money you want to Cash-out.
9. Now, enter your MTN MOMO PIN to authorize the withdrawal.
10. Once you have entered your MoMo PIN to authenticate the Cash-out, your account will be debited instantly and credited to the agent’s account.
11. Now, the agent will receive a confirmation notification and will give you physical cash exactly to the amount you withdrew.
12. Also, MTN will send you an SMS notification confirming your withdrawal.
That is how to withdraw money from your MTN mobile money account.
Transfer Money To MTN MOMO Agent To Withdraw Cash
Another way to withdraw cash from your MTN Mobile Money account is to directly transfer the money to the MOMO agent account.
In this case, you will dial *170# and use the transfer money option, enter the momo agent number, enter the amount you want to transfer, and authorize the transaction by entering your MTN mobile pin.
Once the agent has received your money, they will, in turn, give you physical cash.
Does MTN Charge For Cash Withdrawals
Yes, MTN charges customers fees on any transaction they make from their mobile account, which means that when you withdraw cash from your MTN MOMO account, you are charged a fee to the tune of 1% of the amount withdrawn.
Check the recommended guides below:
Activate, MTN MoMo Limit, MoMo Agent, How MoMo Pay Works, Who Qualifies, Transfer Cost, Change Mobile Money Name, Check Code, Pay DStv, Buy Airtime, Know Limit, Pay With Mobile Money, Buy Bundles, Fund Agent Wallet, Know Account Name, Buy EVD With MTN MoMo, What Are Bundles, MTN Mobile Money Code, Forgot PIN, Check Account Balance, Reverse Transaction, Extend Limit.