Do you want to check your Consolidated Bank account balance? Then this guide is what you need. In this CBG guide, we shall look at how you can check your CBG account balance on your phone.
Making balance inquiry is one of the primary and most used financial services because it stands for.
Your CBG account balance gives you the state of your account.
CBG Ghana has various ways in which customers can check their account balances.
With this guide, we will look at more than an option to check your account balance at Consolidated Bank Ghana.
Table of Contents
Ways To Check CBG Account Balance
Below are the fundamental ways through which you can check your CBG account balance:
- CBG mobile app
- CBG mobile banking code *924#
- Using the CBG internet banking
- By visiting their premises
Requirements For CBG Balance Enquiry
The following are what you will need to check your CBG account balance:
- Mobile phone
- CBG Mobile banking USSD code
- Good internet connection
- CBG mobile app
- CBG official website (www.cbg.com.gh)
How Do I Check CBG Account Balance On My Phone
Follow the steps below to know your CBG account balance using the CBG mobile banking code:
1. Dial *924#, using your mobile phone
2. Select mobile money ( option 3) from the menu
3. Go for option 3 (check balance) and press send.
4. Choose account number
5. Input your CBG mobile banking PIN and send
6. Your CBG account balance will be displayed on your phone screen.
How To View CBG Account Balance On Your Phone Using The CBG App
Below are the steps to know your CBG account balance using the CBG app:
1. Kindly turn on your phone’s internet connection
2. Open the CBG mobile app.
3. Wait a bit, as it takes time to load
4. Please type your username and password in the spaces provided for them.
5. Click on login to open CBG mobile app menu.
6. Click on the account to open the account menu.
7. Select balance from the options listed to know your CBG account balance
How To Check Your Consolidated Bank Account Balance Online
Below are the steps to know your CBG account balance using their internet banking platform:
1. Visit the CBG internet banking website using https://ibank.cbg.com.gh/
2. Provide username and password
3. Click on sign in
4. Click on account
5. Select balance inquiry from the listed options to know your balance
How Much Does It Charge For Balance Enquiry
Consolidated Bank Ghana charges its customers no fees for checking their account balance using any of the platforms listed above.
Balance inquiry is one of the free services that CBG provides to its customers.
Check the recommended Consolidated Bank guides below:
Flex Plus, App, Savings Account, Priority Black, Classic Current, Loans, Link Ghana Card, Address, Closing Time, Working Days, Careers, Recruitment, SWIFT Code, Fixed Deposit Rate, Headquarters, Working Hours, Mobile Banking, Bank Statement, Customer Care, Classic Savings, Priority Current, Mane Me Account, Yolo, Toll-Free Number, Contact, Which Bank Is CBG, Reset Password, PIN Code, Transfer Money, Give Loan.