In this guide, you will be provided with how you can reset your CBG mobile banking password.
Have you forgotten your CBG internet banking password, or has someone been tempered with your mobile banking password, and you want to set a new one?
Well, then this guide is what you need.
Consolidated Bank Ghana characterized itself as the peoples’ bank.
With this at the backbone of their operations, customer satisfaction is a priority to them, and this is why they provide various means for customers to authenticate their banking transactions.
Due to the various banking and retail services, the Consolidated Bank mobile banking app has grown operations within the CBG network.
CBG mobile banking password is essential to the CBG mobile app users. Without this password, you cannot access your account details and CBG services on the mobile app.
Requirements To Change Your CBG Mobile Banking Password
The following are what you need to rest your CBG mobile baking password successfully:
- CBG internet banking web address https://ibank.cbg.com.gh
- Strong internet signal
- Email address you used for the registration
How Can I Reset My CBG Mobile Banking Password
Follow the steps below to reset your Consolidated Bank mobile banking password:
1. Turn on your mobile data
2. Open a web browser on your phone.
3. Type in the URL space https://ibank.cbg.com.gh
4. Wait patiently for the CBG internet banking site to load
5. Click on Forgot Password to start the password resetting process.
6. Enter your email address linked to your CBG account
7. Provide your mobile phone number
8. Type in your customer ID (the first seven digits of your CBG account number)
9. Click on submit
10. Instantly, a verification code will be sent to your email and phone number, respectively.
11. Enter these codes one after the other
12. This will help you create a new password for your CBG mobile banking.
Once you have set the new password for your CBG internet banking, it becomes the password that gives you access to your Consolidated Bank account details on their mobile app.
If you encounter any difficulty in resetting the password, do not hesitate the reach out to the Consolidated Bank Ghana customer support center on 0302216000 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does It Cost To Change Reset Consolidated Bank Mobile Banking Login Details
No, Consolidated bank does not charge customers any fee when they reset their mobile banking password. This assistance is offered free of charge.
How Do I Retrieve My Mobile Banking Username
Contact CBG Customer Support Center on 0302213565 for assistance if you fail to enter the correct username for the CBG mobile app login page.
The CBG customer service center is available during working hours.
Hence you cannot contact them on Sundays and holidays.
Check the recommended Consolidated Bank guides below:
Flex Plus, App, Savings Account, Priority Black, Classic Current, Loans, Link Ghana Card, Address, Closing Time, Working Days, Careers, Recruitment, SWIFT Code, Fixed Deposit Rate, Headquarters, Working Hours, Mobile Banking, Bank Statement, Customer Care, Classic Savings, Priority Current, Mane Me Account, Yolo, Toll-Free Number, Contact, Which Bank Is CBG, PIN Code, Check Balance, Transfer Money, Give Loan.