Are you a CBG customer? Then here is a piece of information that will serve your interest, thus, the CBG bank app. The time demand points out an obvious reason why institutions need to adapt to how things are being done.
Consolidated Bank Ghana seeks to create an equal platform for all customers to do business with them. With the rapid rise in their customer circumference, they have introduced the CBG mobile app to help attend to customers’ needs.
This mobile application is available to all customers of CBG Ghana. The content of the CBG app can only be accessed when a customer first registers for CBG internet banking. This is because the mobile app uses the same login details as the internet banking platform.
It serves various banking and retailing purposes. It is easy, quick, and convenient to use. With these few advantages of the CBG app highlighted, why spend much time carrying out banking operations at the bank when it can all be done with just a click on your smartphone.
The CBG mobile app provides you with a 24/7 hours state of your Consolidated Bank account right on your mobile phone. These and many other benefits are packed in the app usage. Register now and get enrolled in it.
CBG Bank App Services
The CBG app can serve the following purposes:
- Transferring money
- Withdrawing money
- Making balance inquiry
- Paying fees and bills
- Buying internet bundles and mobile airtime
- Requesting monthly statement
- Cheque services
- Card services
- Standing orders
Table of Contents
Requirements To Download CBG Bank App
Below are what you need to download the CBG app:
- Internet bundle
Getting it on your mobile phone is easy. You can put the Consolidated Bank app to work on your phone with these two things.
How Can I Download CBG Bank App
Follow the steps below to download CBG mobile app:
1. Turn on your phone’s mobile data
2. Launch Google play store or Apple Appstore, depending on your phone’s operating system
3. Type into the search space CBG app
4. Click on the official CBG mobile app from the list of apps.
5. Click on download for it to start the download.
6. Proceed and install once the download is done
7. Click on open to display the app.
How Do I Activate CBG Bank App
Follow the steps below to activate the CBG mobile app:
- Make sure your internet is on before you launch the CBG app
- In the space allocated for username and password, type in your username and password (This username and password is the same as the one you use for CBG internet banking)
- Click on login to access the CBG bank app interface.
How Can I Do CBG Mobile Banking
Dial *924# to access the CBG Mobile banking platform on your mobile phone. The Consolidated Bank of Ghana mobile banking can be used on any mobile phone.
Register and activate the CBG Mobile banking platform at any CBG branch in Ghana.
Is The CBG App Free
It does not cost any amount to get the CBG bank app. It is among the free services Consolidated Bank Ghana allows its cherished customers to enjoy.
Though it’s free to get, there are some services for which customers are charged some amount when using the CBG mobile app.
How Do I Check My CBG Account Balance
Follow the steps below to check your CBG account balance on your phone:
- Kindly dial *924# to open the CBG Mobile banking menu
- Select option 3 (Mobile Banking) and send
- Go for option 3 again.
- Choose the account to make a balance inquiry.
- Enter your PIN
- Your balance will be displayed on your phone screen.
This is where we conclude on CBG bank mobile app.
Check the recommended Consolidated Bank guides below:
Flex Plus, Savings Account, Priority Black, Classic Current, Loans, Link Ghana Card, Address, Closing Time, Working Days, Careers, Recruitment, SWIFT Code, Fixed Deposit Rate, Headquarters, Working Hours, Mobile Banking, Bank Statement, Customer Care, Classic Savings, Priority Current, Mane Me Account, Yolo, Toll-Free Number, Contact, Which Bank Is CBG, Reset Password, PIN Code, Check Balance, Transfer Money, Give Loan.