As associated with various banking institutions in Ghana, the term savings is not a surprising term to many Ghanaians. In today’s guide, we shall tackle the CBG bank savings account. Kindly let me be your guide as we tour through this guide to find answers to most of your questions regarding the Consolidated Bank Ghana saving account.
Consolidated Bank Ghana was founded in 2018 with the mission and vision to become the most trusted bank in Ghana by providing a simple, secure, and differentiated banking experience to its customers.
The CBG bank savings account is captured under their services for customers. They are done according to the recent bank ranking per asset.
One of the ways through which they are working towards this is providing accounts with each serving different purposes and age brackets.
At CBG bank Ghana, no matter what your financial status is, you can open a savings account. Some of their savings account as a minimum opening balance as low as GHS 20.00
In addition to this, all their savings account is open to some benefits, including no monthly maintenance fees and access to experience bundles, among others.
Let us now proceed to other essentials about the CBG savings accounts.
What Is CBG Bank Savings Account
A CBG savings account is a financial instrument available at all Consolidated Bank Ghana branches, underlined with various benefits such as competitive interest rates and free advisory services. CBG Bank savings accounts are grouped into six.
Types Of Consolidated Bank Ghana Bank Savings Account
The various savings account available at Consolidated Bank Ghana are:
- Classic Savings Account
- 1st Account
- “Mane Me” Account
- Flex plus Account
- Platinum Investment Account
- Yolo Account
Who Qualifies To Open A CBG Bank Savings Account
Everyone can open a Consolidated Bank savings account, including foreign nationals. They have savings accounts ranging from kids to adults. No age bracket is left aside when it comes to a CBG savings account.
Requirements To Open Consolidated Bank Ghana Bank Savings Account
Below are the things you will need to open a savings account at any CBG branch in Ghana:
1. A valid National ID (passport, Voter’s ID, Ghana Card, Driver’s license)
2. Proof of residence (recent utility bill of the house of residence)
3. Ghana Post GPS Address
4. A passport-sized photograph
5. Tax Identification Number (TIN)
6. Foreign nationals will require a residence permit.
7. The minimum opening balance for the account
8. Fully completed account opening form
Ways To Open Bank Savings Account
There are two (2) ways to open a savings account at Consolidated Bank Ghana. These are:
- At any of their branches
How Can I Open a CBG Bank Savings Account
Follow the steps outlined below to register a savings account at CBG bank in Ghana:
1. Kindly visit a CBG bank branch nearby
2. Approach the customer care desk
3. Request to open a savings account
4. You will be briefed on the various savings account available.
5. Fill out the account opening form.
6. Submit it to the agent
7. The agent will proceed with the rest of the process.
8. Once completed, you will be asked to deposit the minimum opening balance.
Can I Open Savings Account At CBG For My Kid
Yes, at Consolidated Bank Ghana, a savings account type is designed purposely to serve minors (people below 18 years of age).
This account is known as the CBG 1st account. You can visit any of their branches nationwide and start saving for the future of your ward.
Can I Open Multiple Savings Account At CBG
Yes, you can operate two different savings accounts to your name at Consolidated Bank Ghana. This does not in any way violate the rules governing CBG operations.
Once you satisfy the requirements for opening these accounts, you are good to go.
CBG savings account is loaded with unique benefits to serve the wants of its holders. This is all we can offer you with CBG savings account for now.
For more clarification, you can contact CBG customer support service at 030221600 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check the recommended Consolidated Bank guides below:
Flex Plus, App, Priority Black, Classic Current, Loans, Link Ghana Card, Address, Closing Time, Working Days, Careers, Recruitment, SWIFT Code, Fixed Deposit Rate, Headquarters, Working Hours, Mobile Banking, Bank Statement, Customer Care, Classic Savings, Priority Current, Mane Me Account, Yolo, Toll-Free Number, Contact, Which Bank Is CBG, Reset Password, PIN Code, Check Balance, Transfer Money, Give Loan.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 15th July 2022 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/cbg-bank-savings-account/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of July 2022, we have a lot of guides on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
The year 2021 was awesome. In 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that will help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast. It doesn’t matter where you are.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Does jewel osco accept WIC, Yes, Please Get Full Details Below
- Peninsula Credit Union ATM Withdrawal Limit, Daily, Weekly, & Monthly
- Does el super accept WIC, Yes, Know How To Use It
- People’s Credit Union ATM Withdrawal Limit, Find The Daily Limit
- Does buy buy baby accept WIC, Yes, Buy Buy Baby Accepts WIC
- Preferred Credit Union ATM Withdrawal Limit, Know Your Limit
- Does QT accept WIC, Yes, QuickTrip Accepts WIC EBT
- Point Breeze Credit Union ATM Withdrawal Limit, Find Daily Limit
- Does Walgreens accept WIC, Yes, Read To Get Full Details
- Does Big Y accept WIC, Yes, Big Y Accepts WIC Benefits