Here is an interesting guide with a step but step guidelines on how to know your CBG Bank code.
Every customer who registers for the Consolidated Bank mobile banking platform is given a code with which he/she runs operations on the mobile banking platform.
The code provides authentication to all operations done using *924#. In this banking guide, we shall look at how you can know your CBG bank code.
If, by any means, you are unable to correctly enter your PIN code for CBG mobile banking platform, there is a way to retrieve or set a new one.
Most often, customers who forget this code set a new one since they think it has been tampered with.
The mobile banking PIN code is a unique code attached to every CBG mobile banking customer account to help him/her carry out financial transactions safely.
Table of Contents
Requirements To Know Your Consolidated Bank Code
Below are the requirements to know your CBG bank code:
- Any Identification document bearing your name as reflected on your CBG account
- CBG customer care service line
- Last known transaction and the amount involved
- Account number
Once you have these things all in place, you can go on and check your CBG bank code.
How Do I Know My CBG Bank Code
Below are the steps to follow to check your CBG mobile banking PIN code:
1. Visit any CBG branch near you
2. Request to see a customer service rep
3. Realy your issue to the agent.
4. Kindly provide them with any information needed.
5. Next, all your details will be reviewed and verified.
6. He/she will start with the process of retrieving your CBG bank PIN code for you.
6. Once your mobile banking code has been successfully retrieved, you can change it to your preferred choice using the CBG mobile banking code *924#.
How To Change Your CBG Bank PIN Code
Follow the steps below if you want to change your Consolidated Bank Ghana mobile banking code:
1. Kindly dial *924# to access the CBG mobile banking menu on your phone
2. Select option 1 (account services) and press send
3. Choose option 1 (change PIN)
4. Please provide your current PIN and send
5. Enter the new PIN you want to use
6. Confirm the PIN by re-entering it and send
7. Your PIN reset will be done.
Do I Need To Pay A Fee To Get My CBG PIN
Consolidated Bank Ghana charges nothing when you check your CBG mobile banking PIN or change it. It is included in the list of free services they offer for customers.
Check the recommended Consolidated Bank guides below:
Flex Plus, App, Savings Account, Priority Black, Classic Current, Loans, Link Ghana Card, Address, Closing Time, Working Days, Careers, Recruitment, SWIFT Code, Fixed Deposit Rate, Headquarters, Working Hours, Mobile Banking, Bank Statement, Customer Care, Classic Savings, Priority Current, Mane Me Account, Yolo, Toll-Free Number, Contact, Which Bank Is CBG, Reset Password, Check Balance, Transfer Money, Give Loan.