Today’s guide will briefly take you through the MSUFCU mobile deposit limit in the US.
Michigan State University Federal Credit Union (MSUFCU) has made it available for members to use their smartphones to deposit checks.
All that is required is for you to download the MSUFCU mobile app and get started with mobile deposit.
The guide will also briefly touch on how to make mobile deposits and the different ways to do it.
MSUFCU Mobile Deposit Limit
The MSFCU mobile deposit limit is $25,000 per day per account number.
You cannot deposit a check through the MSUFCU mobile app when you reach your daily deposit limit.
You have to visit the credit union branch or ATM to make deposits when you reach your limit.
This is the MSUFCU mobile deposit limit in the US.
How To Use MSUFCU Mobile Deposit
Follow the steps below to use MSUFCU mobile deposit:
- First sign in to the MSUFCU mobile app
- Secondly, click deposit in the bottom menu
- Select the account the check will deposit to
- After that, enter the check amount
- Ensure that the Check is signed on the back and included in the ‘ For Mobile Deposit Only’ box.
- Tap the take photos button to snap photos
- After that, take a photo of the front of your check and tap ‘Use This Photo.’
- Next, take a photo of the back of the check and tap ‘Use This Photo.’
- You will then see a summary of the deposit, confirm, and then select the Deposit Button.
This is how to use MSUFCU mobile deposit in the US.
Can I Use My Computer To Deposit A Check?
Yes, you can deposit a check electronically through the ComputerLine.
Follow the steps below to use ComputerLine to deposit a check:
- First, sign in to ComputerLine
- Next, click eDeposit in the top menu
- Then, tap on ‘start a new deposit.’
- You will then be prompted to type the check amount
- Click ‘select to upload Back of the Check and upload the front of your check
- Click, the ‘Select to upload Back of Check’ box and then upload the back of your check
- After that, confirm the deposit details and then click submit
This is all the information about the MSUFCU mobile deposit limit in the US.