For those asking how to cancel FNB connect account in South Africa, please read this guide.
If you are no longer interested in continuing using FNB connect service, what do you do?
The ideal thing is to cancel your subscription.
How do you do it?
I have this article to explain to you how to cancel FNB connect subscriptions.
FNB Connect is today among the mobile network providers in South Africa.
What You Need To Know About Cancelling Connect Account
First Nation bank offers the service and is limited to its customers; for you to get approved to subscribe to the network, you need to have an active bank account.
The FNB Connect network offers data, voice, and SMS bundles, and also it sells different gadgets to its customers.
In order to join the network, you have to sign up and have met all the requirements.
It is easy to subscribe to FNB connect services, and it is equally straightforward to cancel your subscription.
There are several reasons you may wish to discontinue your subscription with FNB connect.
First, if it is something you hold against, the network can try to resolve it with customer care.
If you don’t get a satisfying solution, then here are ways you can cancel your subscription without hassle.
How To Cancel Your FNB SIM Online
The first way to cancel your FNB connection subscription is by blocking your Sim Card by visiting the FNB banking service.
The following are steps to follow:
1. Visit the FNB website
2. At the top of the page, enter your username and password.
3. Click the login button
4. Choose My Bank Accounts.
5. Choose My SIM Cards.
6. After selecting this option, your Sim card landing page will be displayed.
7. Choose the relevant SIM card to block.
8. Select Block SIM.
9. From the reasons displayed, select why you would like to block the Sim card.
10. Confirmation of your SIM block will be displayed.
11. Select Finish
12. You’ll be returned to the SIM cards landing page and will see the Sim card has been blocked.
Visit The Nearest FNB Branch To Cancel FNB Connect Account
YOU can also cancel your FNB connect subscription by visiting the nearest FNB branch.
You’ll inquire about the FNB connect customer care at the bank and then request for the sim card blocking.
Everything will be processed for you by customer care. Before leaving the bank, your subscription will have been canceled.
You can also call FNB to connect customer care to inquire about canceling the service and be advised how to go about it.
Note: After blocking your Sim card, you can swap the sim card if you change your mind and you need it whenever you wish.
Here is the list of related and useful guides:
Cancel Revolving Loan, Qualify Home Loan, How Revolving Loan Work, eBuck Contact, Earn eBucks, eBucks PIN, eBucks Guide, Apply eBucks Card, Business Money On Call, Business Money Interest Rate, Register eBucks, Connect SIM Swap, Fixed Property Investment, Cash Intelligence Investment Account, Buy FNB Shares Online, FNB Unit Trust, Offshore Investment, Overdraft Contact, Rewards Levels & Rate, Overdraft Registration, Connect Customer Care, How Overdraft Works, How FNB Investment Work, Connect Guide, Overdraft Limit, FNB Overdraft Interest Rate, Connect Deals, Get FNB Account Number.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 13th November 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-cancel-fnb-connect-account/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of December 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
In the year 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial articles.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that wiill help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- How Can I Extend My MOMO Limit In Ghana
- How Do I Fund My MTN MOMO Agent Wallet In Ghana
- How Do I Know My MTN MOMO Name In Ghana
- How Can I Buy EVD Using MTN MOMO In Ghana
- What Are MTN MOMO Bundles, Find MOMO Data Packages
- What Is The Code For MTN MOMO, MObile Money USSD Code
- Can I Open GTbank Account Online In Nigeria, 2022, Follow These Steps
- What Is The Interest Rate On GTBank Savings Account For 2022
- Does GTBank Have WhatsApp Number, Yes Find It Below
- How Can I Get My GTBank Secret Question, GTB Nigeria Guide 2022