Are you searching on how to apply for an FNB eBucks card?
You have come to the right place.
The eBucks card is essential because you can use it to make payments when shopping or paying bills.
The card is equal to the credit or debit card.
If you have registered for the FNB eBucks, it is also ideal for applying for the card.
EBucks work the same as cash; hence with an EBucks card is like you have funds.
You can use the card to apply while shopping, paying for transport, flight, travel package, among other expenses.
Many stores accept to be paid using eBucks in South Africa.
Hence it is important to have an eBucks card to use whenever you would like.
You’ll find this article useful because I have how to apply for the card and how to get it delivered.
Ways To Apply For FNB eBucks Card
1. Through the FNB website online.
2. Visit any FNB Bank branch.
How To Apply For FNB eBucks Card Online
The first option is to apply for the card through the FNB website.
Here are the steps to follow to apply for FNB eBucks Card online:
1. Go on the eBucks website.
2. Select the eBucks Shop tab at the top of the screen.
3. From the menu on the left side of your screen, click the eBucks Card category.
4. Add the eBucks Consumer card to your shopping cart.
5. Pay for the delivery fee (eB400 or R40) with your eBucks for FNB bank account.
Visit The Nearest FNB Branch To Apply For eBucks Card
You can also apply for the FNB eBucks card by visiting the nearest FNB branch.
At the bank, you’ll be guided on how to apply for the card.
You may leave the bank with your card if the application process is successful before leaving the bank.
Otherwise, customer care will inform you if you can get the card before leaving the bank premises.
How To Get The Card After Application
After applying for the card, you can choose how you would like it delivered.
There are few options available either through the post, by courier, or in person.
If you choose it to be delivered by post, it is free.
After application, the card should be delivered within three weeks.
If you have not received the card within three weeks, you should contact FNB eBucks by calling on 087 320 3200.
Here is the list of related and useful guides:
Cancel Revolving Loan, Qualify Home Loan, How Revolving Loan Work, eBuck Contact, Earn eBucks, eBucks PIN, eBucks Guide, Business Money On Call, Business Money Interest Rate, Register eBucks, Connect SIM Swap, Cancel FNB Connect, Fixed Property Investment, Cash Intelligence Investment Account, Buy FNB Shares Online, FNB Unit Trust, Offshore Investment, Overdraft Contact, Rewards Levels & Rate, Overdraft Registration, Connect Customer Care, How Overdraft Works, How FNB Investment Work, Connect Guide, Overdraft Limit, FNB Overdraft Interest Rate, Connect Deals, Get FNB Account Number.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 13th November 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-apply-for-an-fnb-ebucks-card/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of July 2022, we have a lot of guides on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
The year 2021 was awesome. In 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that will help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast. It doesn’t matter where you are.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Does trader Joe accept WIC, Kindly Read To Find Out
- Does jewel osco accept WIC, Yes, Please Get Full Details Below
- Peninsula Credit Union ATM Withdrawal Limit, Daily, Weekly, & Monthly
- Does el super accept WIC, Yes, Know How To Use It
- People’s Credit Union ATM Withdrawal Limit, Find The Daily Limit
- Does buy buy baby accept WIC, Yes, Buy Buy Baby Accepts WIC
- Preferred Credit Union ATM Withdrawal Limit, Know Your Limit
- Does QT accept WIC, Yes, QuickTrip Accepts WIC EBT
- Point Breeze Credit Union ATM Withdrawal Limit, Find Daily Limit
- Does Walgreens accept WIC, Yes, Read To Get Full Details