Are you searching on how to apply for an FNB eBucks card?
You have come to the right place.
The eBucks card is essential because you can use it to make payments when shopping or paying bills.
The card is equal to the credit or debit card.
If you have registered for the FNB eBucks, it is also ideal for applying for the card.
EBucks work the same as cash; hence with an EBucks card is like you have funds.
You can use the card to apply while shopping, paying for transport, flight, travel package, among other expenses.
Many stores accept to be paid using eBucks in South Africa.
Hence it is important to have an eBucks card to use whenever you would like.
You’ll find this article useful because I have how to apply for the card and how to get it delivered.
Ways To Apply For FNB eBucks Card
1. Through the FNB website online.
2. Visit any FNB Bank branch.
How To Apply For FNB eBucks Card Online
The first option is to apply for the card through the FNB website.
Here are the steps to follow to apply for FNB eBucks Card online:
1. Go on the eBucks website.
2. Select the eBucks Shop tab at the top of the screen.
3. From the menu on the left side of your screen, click the eBucks Card category.
4. Add the eBucks Consumer card to your shopping cart.
5. Pay for the delivery fee (eB400 or R40) with your eBucks for FNB bank account.
Visit The Nearest FNB Branch To Apply For eBucks Card
You can also apply for the FNB eBucks card by visiting the nearest FNB branch.
At the bank, you’ll be guided on how to apply for the card.
You may leave the bank with your card if the application process is successful before leaving the bank.
Otherwise, customer care will inform you if you can get the card before leaving the bank premises.
How To Get The Card After Application
After applying for the card, you can choose how you would like it delivered.
There are few options available either through the post, by courier, or in person.
If you choose it to be delivered by post, it is free.
After application, the card should be delivered within three weeks.
If you have not received the card within three weeks, you should contact FNB eBucks by calling on 087 320 3200.
Here is the list of related and useful guides:
Cancel Revolving Loan, Qualify Home Loan, How Revolving Loan Work, eBuck Contact, Earn eBucks, eBucks PIN, eBucks Guide, Business Money On Call, Business Money Interest Rate, Register eBucks, Connect SIM Swap, Cancel FNB Connect, Fixed Property Investment, Cash Intelligence Investment Account, Buy FNB Shares Online, FNB Unit Trust, Offshore Investment, Overdraft Contact, Rewards Levels & Rate, Overdraft Registration, Connect Customer Care, How Overdraft Works, How FNB Investment Work, Connect Guide, Overdraft Limit, FNB Overdraft Interest Rate, Connect Deals, Get FNB Account Number.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 13th November 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-apply-for-an-fnb-ebucks-card/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of December 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
In the year 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial articles.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that wiill help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- How Can I Extend My MOMO Limit In Ghana
- How Do I Fund My MTN MOMO Agent Wallet In Ghana
- How Do I Know My MTN MOMO Name In Ghana
- How Can I Buy EVD Using MTN MOMO In Ghana
- What Are MTN MOMO Bundles, Find MOMO Data Packages
- What Is The Code For MTN MOMO, MObile Money USSD Code
- Can I Open GTbank Account Online In Nigeria, 2022, Follow These Steps
- What Is The Interest Rate On GTBank Savings Account For 2022
- Does GTBank Have WhatsApp Number, Yes Find It Below
- How Can I Get My GTBank Secret Question, GTB Nigeria Guide 2022