We welcome you once again to another intriguing guide about registering and using the Zenith Bank Ghana internet banking service.
As we all know, Zenith bank is one of the biggest financial institutions in Ghana and West Africa.
They serve a wide range of services to its clients that makes baking with them so flexible and convenient.
When talking about reliability, you can not surpass the Zenith bank.
And that is especially true of the Zenith Bank Ghana online banking system.
They are doing marvelously well, and they keep adding more rich lucrative products to their customers.
In Ghana, if you are looking for a well secured and reliable internet banking service, you must make Zenith bank a choice.
With Zenith bank Ghana electronic Banking service, you can make transactions from anywhere at all times.
One of the exciting things about online banking is that you do not need to walk to a branch before you can register as you can do that online within minutes.
Even though it is effortless to register online, we always have people who see it challenging to that on their own.
For that reason, we will show you that you can apply for the service in a few simple steps.
So let’s jump onto the next section and see how the Zenith bank online banking registration is done.
Recommended reading: How To Use Ghana Commercial Bank Transfer Code.
How To Register For Zenith Bank Ghana Internet Banking Service
Here is how to register for the Zenith Bank Ghana internet banking account online:
- Go to the Zenith bank Ghana official website below https://www.zenithbank.com.gh/.
- At the top-left corner of the screen, hover your mouse over the “Personal” tab.
- From the drop-down click on the Zenith Bank “Internet Banking” tab.
- Click on “How to apply.”
- Download the Zenith Bank Electronic banking form.
- Also, download the Zenith Bank service agreement form.
- Now make sure you read carefully and under each filed on the form.
- Fill the Zenith Bank Ghana online banking form with your correct details.
- Locate the nearest Zenith bank branch and submit your filled form.
- Also, you can scan the form you filled and mail it to the nearest Zenith Bank branch.
- Once you have submitted your application, kindly be patient and wait for 24 hours and go back to the bank for your login details.
- As soon as your online banking application is accepted, you will be given your internet banking username, password, and Zenith bank customer access code.
Congratulations, you have completed your Zenith bank Ghana internet banking application.
Now that you have become a registered member, the next thing is to log into your account. Read in the next section to see how you can do that.
Read This Too: Standard Chartered Bank Internet banking Guide.
How To Log Into Your Zenith Bank Ghana Online Banking Account
If you want to login to your Zenith Bank internet banking account, then follow these steps below:
- Open the browser on your phone or computer and go to the Zenith bank Ghana website here https://www.zenithbank.com.gh/.
- At the top left corner click on internet banking.
- Alternatively, you can go to this page https://ibank.zenithbank.com.gh/Account/LogIn.
- Select login with access code.
- Enter your Zenith bank customer access code that was given to you from the bank.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- In the next stage, enter your online banking Username.
- Enter your Zenith Bank online banking password
- Click on the “Login” button to sign in to your bank account.
- Your online account will open for you to start making transactions including making deposits and withdrawal.
That’s is how you should log into your Zenith bank electronic banking account.
Related guide: UBA Ghana Online Banking.
How To Check Your Zenith Bank Account Balance Online
Follow the steps below to check your bank account balance online:
1. Visit the Zenith bank Ghana website here https://www.zenithbank.com.gh/.
2. Click on internet banking.
3. Enter your customer access code.
4. Click on Login.
5. Once you are logged into the account, click view account balance to see your current balance.
That was easy and simple steps on how you can check your Zenith bank account balance online.
It is vital to know how you can recover your password when you lose it, as it mostly happens to many people.
Read below to see more about how you can reset your Zenith bank online banking account password.
How To Recover Your Zenith Bank Ghana Online Banking Account Password
Here are the steps you must follow if you want to rest your Zenith bank Ghana internet banking password:
- Go to the Zenith Bank website here https://www.zenithbank.com.gh/.
- Click on the internet banking tab.
- Another way is to follow this link: https://ibank.zenithbank.com.gh/Account/ForgotPassword.
- Below the login section at the top right corner, click on ” Forgot Password.”
- Enter the account number you used to register for the Zenith Bank internet banking service.
- Type in your Zenith bank customer access code.
- Click on Submit to proceed.
- Follow the instructions on the next chapter to reset your password.
Finally, you now have complete details on how to register, login, reset the password, and more.
But do you know what features are available on the service?
Find out below.
Read this guide too: Prudential bank Ghana Internet banking Guide.
Features & Benefits Of The Digital Banking System
1) Access and download your bank statement online at any time.
2) View your account balance.
3) Print out your transaction history.
4) Pay your DStv bills instantly.
Now that you know how to register, login, or recover your Zenith Bank internet banking account in Ghana, let us know how it goes in the comment section below.
This simple and easy Guide Was Last Updated on 11th July 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you need to visit this post “https://thetransfercode.com/zenith-bank-ghana-internet-banking/” from time to time for updates and any changes that we may make to the guide.In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience.Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Check BVN Details On Sterling Bank Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Number
- How To Check BVN On Airtel Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Details On Airtel
- How To Check BVN On Ecobank Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Number On Ecobank
- How To Register FirstBank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Steps To Sign-Up
- How To Check BVN On MTN Nigeria – Get Bank Verification (BVN) Details On MTN
- How to Register Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Follow This Guide
- Register & Link NIN To MTN, 9mobile, Glo, Airtel – Check NIN Number USSD Code
- How To Activate FCMB Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Step-By-Step Guide
- How To Register Unity Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Simple Registration Guide
- How To Register Union Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Registration Guide