Are you a Standard Chartered Bank customer in Ghana? Here is good news for you as we are going to give you details about how to register for Standard Chartered Bank Ghana internet banking.
Our attention has been drawn to many complaints from most of our Ghanaian readers expressing how tedious it is to register for Standard Chartered Online banking service in Ghana.
As a result, we have delved into the matter to give you the simplest and more comfortable way to register for the Stanchart electronic baking service in a few easy steps.
So if you are ready, let’s begin our crucial journey into the Stanchart internet banking guide.
How To Register For Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Internet Banking
Here is how to register for the Standard Chartered Bank Ghana internet banking account online:
- Open your web browser and go to the official website of Standard Chartered Bank Ghana here https://www.sc.com/gh.
- On the left side of the site, click on online banking.
- Click on “Continue to Login“.
- Scroll down to where you see “New to online banking“.
- You can register with a Credit card and ATM.
- Also, you can use a temporary ID and SMS PIN.
- In this case, we will use a credit card and ATM registration, so click on it.
- Before that, make sure you have the mobile phone number you used to create your account.
- Click on the terms and conditions and Read thoroughly.
- Once you are done reading if you still want to proceed with the application tic the empty box and click on accept.
- Click on “Please select.”
- Chop with ATM/ Debit card or Credit card depending on which one you want to use to register.
- We will click on the credit card as that seems simple to use, so click on a Credit card.
- Enter your Credit Card number.
- Tick “I Know the PIN“.
- Input in your Credit card pin.
- If you do not know your pin tick,” I don’t remember my pin.”
- Enter your card expiry date as month and year.
- Type in your date of birth, which is the day, month, and year you were born.
- Enter your card CVV2.
- Click on Next.
- On the next page, follow the instructions to complete your registration.
That is how you register for Standard Chartered Bank internet banking in Ghana.
Once you are done registering and having your online account details, the next thing is to log in.
Read This: Absa Zambia Internet Banking.
How To Sign In to Your Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Online Banking Account
Follow these simple and easy steps to log in to your Standard Chartered Bank online banking account in Ghana:
- Visit the Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Internet banking website here https://retail.sc.com/afr/ibank/gh/foa/login.htm.
- Enter your Username.
- Type in your password.
- Make sure all your login details entered are correct.
- Click on Login.
- Once the exact details are entered, your online banking account will open for you.
You see how easy to log in to your Stanchart internet banking account.
One of the most challenging and pressing situations is when you forget your password.
When that happens, you should not feel bad as it happens to everyone.
That is why we are here at thetransfercode to guide you through that.
See below for how you can recover your lost password.
How To Recover/Reset Your Standard Chartered Bank Internet Banking Account Password
Here is how to recover your Standard Chartered Bank Ghana internet Banking account password:
1. Go to Standard Chartered online banking site here https://retail.sc.com/afr/ibank/gh/foa/login.htm.
2. Navigate below the login tab.
3. Click on “Forgot username/password“.
4. Make sure you have the phone number registered with Standard Chartered Ghana with you.
5. Tick the small empty box.
6. Click on “Accept“.
7. Select the document type you registered with, either ATM/Debit card or Credit card.
8. Fill in the correct details in the field.
9. Click on Next to the next page.
10. On the next page that opens, follow the instructions to recover your password.
You see, it is very easy and simple. Yes, we always give you the easiest way to do it.
If you have been reading our online banking guides, we always advise you to constantly check your account balance.
That is a good measure to ensure you are always updated with your account balance information.
So, let find out how you can do that with Standard Chartered Bank in Ghana.
Related guide: CBG Bank Ghana Internet Banking Guide.
How To Check Your StanChart Internet Banking Account Balance
Here are the steps you must follow if you want to check your internet banking account of Standard Chartered Bank Ghana.
- Go to https://retail.sc.com/afr/ibank/gh/foa/login.htm.
- Enter your Username.
- Fill in your password.
- Click on Login.
- After your account is opened, navigate to account information and click on the account number you want to check its balance.
- Your balance will be displayed to you with the current balance of your bank account.
Furthermore, it not about making a fuss. That is why we talk much about Standard Chartered Bank online banking services.
It offers you a more secure and reliable internet banking service you will not get anywhere. See below and find out their rich features available to subscribers.
Features Of The Stanchart Online Banking Service
Here are some of the features of the Standard Chartered Bank Ghana internet banking service:
- View your account summary.
- You have total control over your bank account.
- Transactions are instant.
- No software is required, just your internet.
- Send and receive money from family & friends.
- Make purchases with your online banking account.
That is all that you should know about the Standard Chartered Bank Ghana internet banking service.
Check this out: Ghana Commercial Bank Mobile Banking Guide.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 16th April 2022 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/standard-chartered-bank-ghana-internet-banking/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of July 2022, we have a lot of guides on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
The year 2021 was awesome. In 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that will help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast. It doesn’t matter where you are.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Does jewel osco accept WIC, Yes, Please Get Full Details Below
- Peninsula Credit Union ATM Withdrawal Limit, Daily, Weekly, & Monthly
- Does el super accept WIC, Yes, Know How To Use It
- People’s Credit Union ATM Withdrawal Limit, Find The Daily Limit
- Does buy buy baby accept WIC, Yes, Buy Buy Baby Accepts WIC
- Preferred Credit Union ATM Withdrawal Limit, Know Your Limit
- Does QT accept WIC, Yes, QuickTrip Accepts WIC EBT
- Point Breeze Credit Union ATM Withdrawal Limit, Find Daily Limit
- Does Walgreens accept WIC, Yes, Read To Get Full Details
- Does Big Y accept WIC, Yes, Big Y Accepts WIC Benefits