Are you an Ecobank member? Or you are aspiring to bank with them. Then we have good news for you as we are going to give you a detailed guide ok on how to register for the Ecobank Ghana Internet Banking service.
Ecobank Ghana has been one of the robust financial institutions in the banking sector in Ghana in recent times.
As we know, Ecobank is a pan-African bank, which means it operates in many African countries.
As a result, they provide one of the unique banking services we have not seen with other banks.
That is, you can access your Ecobank account from any country they operate in Africa.
That is so cool, and it makes banking with Ecobank unique, convenient, and smooth.
Due to technological advancement, you can now access your bank account on your phone, tablet, computer, and any other smart device with an internet connection and that service is called internet banking.
Recommended reading: Zenith Bank Ghana Online Banking.
Does Ecobank Offer Internet Banking Service In Ghana?
Yes, Ecobank Ghana has one of the best internet banking services, which allows its customers to send and receive funds in and out from the comfort of their homes or offices with just one click.
The service is straightforward to sing up as you can go to any Ecobank branch in Ghana to apply for online banking, or you can register online.
How Difficult Is It To Sign-Up For Ecobank Electronic Banking In Ghana?
It is not difficult, and you can register for the service within minutes.
As long as you have all the requirements needed for you to register fort he online banking account, you are good to go.
Let me show you that in a few simple steps.
See Also: ANZ Bank New Zealand Internet Banking.
What Is Needed Before You Can Register For The Internet Banking Service
Before you can register for Ecobank online banking services in Ghana, you just meet the following requirements:
1) You should have an active Ecobank account in Ghana.
2) Get a debit card linked to your account.
3) An email address that is registered with Ecobank
Once you meet all these requirements, you are one step away from getting onboard with Ecobank internet banking.
Ready below to see how you can register with the details listed above.
Check this too: Stanbic Bank Ghana Online Banking Guide.
How To Register For Ecobank Ghana Internet Banking Service
Here are the correct steps you must follow if you want to register for Ecobank online banking in Ghana.
1. Visit the official Ecobank online banking site below https://ecobankonline.ecobank.com/
2. Below the login tab, click on “Register for Ecobank Online.”
3. The Ecobank online banking registration page will open for you.
4. Depending on the type of Ecobank account you have, either a current account or Savings account, you can select the “Current and Saving account“.
5. Please note that if you register with your bank account, you will only view your account and nothing else. Which means you can not do more with it.
6. So we highly recommend you choose Debit Card!!
7. Choose the Debit card instead of the “Current and Savings account.”
8. Enter the email address that you used to open your Ecobank account.
9. Make sure all the details you have entered are correct.
10. Now click continue to proceed with your registration process.
11. In the next chapter, follow the instructions to complete your online banking registration.
That is how simple you can register for Ecobank Ghana web banking.
You have now registered for the service, so the next thing is to login into your account Online.
Let find out how to do that is just simple steps.
Related guide: Ghana Commercial Bank Mobile Transfer Code.
How To Log Into Your Ecobank Online Banking Account
Here is how to login to your Ecobank Ghana internet banking account online:
- Visit the secured Ecobank internet banking website here https://ecobankonline.ecobank.com/.
- Enter your internet banking Username.
- Type in your password.
- Click on Login to sign-in to your Ecobank account online.
- If all the credentials you entered are correct, your account will open for you.
That is how to log into your Ecobank digital banking account online.
Do you want to check your Ecobank account balance?
Let me show you.
Check this guide: FNB Bank Ghana Internet Banking.
Steps You Should Follow To Check Your Ecobank Ghana Account Balance Online
Follow the steps below to check our internet banking account:
- Go to https://ecobankonline.ecobank.com/
- Enter your Username.
- Type in your internet banking account password to check your balance.
- Click on login to sign in to your Ecobank account online.
- After your account opens, click on the account to view your current balance
That’s is how you can check your Ecobank internet banking account in Ghana.
Are you aware sometimes you forget your password? Yes, most people usually forget their password as a result of many things.
You do not have to worry if you find yourself in such a condition as you can reset your password.
Do you want to reset your Ecobank Internet banking password? Read below and find out.
How To Reset Ecobank Ghana Internet Banking Account Password
Here are the best steps you must follow to recover your Ecobank account password if you forget it:
- Open your browser on your phone or computer and go to https://ecobankonline.ecobank.com/.
- Click on the “Forgot password” behind the Login tab.
- Type in your Username to begin the password recovery process.
- Enter the valid email address you used to register for internet banking.
- Make sure all the login details entered are correct.
- Click on continue to proceed and reset your Ecobank password.
- Follow the instructions on the page to recover your password.
You have seen it all and know how to register for the service, but what makes it so unique to use their service?. Find out below.
Features Of Ecobank Online Banking Service
1) Pay all your utility bills from the comfort of your home, office, and anywhere.
2) Check the account balance at any time.
3) View your account information and access your statement online.
4) Send and receive money instantly.
5) You pay no fees for accessing your account, only little charges on transactions you make.
If you have any concerns about your Ecobank Ghana internet banking account, you can share it in the comment section below.
This simple and easy Guide Was Last Updated on 14th July 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you need to visit this post “https://thetransfercode.com/ecobank-ghana-internet-banking/” from time to time for updates and any changes that we may make to the guide.In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience.Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Check BVN Details On Sterling Bank Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Number
- How To Check BVN On Airtel Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Details On Airtel
- How To Check BVN On Ecobank Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Number On Ecobank
- How To Register FirstBank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Steps To Sign-Up
- How To Check BVN On MTN Nigeria – Get Bank Verification (BVN) Details On MTN
- How to Register Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Follow This Guide
- Register & Link NIN To MTN, 9mobile, Glo, Airtel – Check NIN Number USSD Code
- How To Activate FCMB Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Step-By-Step Guide
- How To Register Unity Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Simple Registration Guide
- How To Register Union Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Registration Guide