Today’s guide will focus on the US Teachers Credit Union mobile deposit limit.
The guide will also briefly discuss how mobile deposit works and the checks that are not acceptable for deposit.
Teachers Credit Union (TCU), through its mobile banking app, has introduced the mobile deposit feature, which allows you to deposit checks through your mobile phone.
Mobile deposit is more convenient and secure and helps save time.
Teachers Credit Union Mobile Deposit Limit
The Teachers Credit Union mobile deposit limit is $5,000 per check.
You cannot deposit a check if you have already reached your daily limit.
The check will be rejected, and you will be asked to wait till the next day or visit the credit union branch or ATM to deposit.
This is the Teacher’s mobile deposit limit in the US.
What Are Checks Not Acceptable?
Below are the checks not eligible for Teachers Credit Union:
- Checks payable to any other person other than you
- Checks containing alteration to any fields on the front of the check
- Checks previously converted to a substitute check
- Checks are drawn from a financial institution outside the US
- Checks not payable in US currency
- Checks remotely created checks
- Checks dated more than six months before the date of the deposit or postdated checks
- Incomplete checks or checks stamped non-negotiable
These checks are not eligible for Teachers Credit Union mobile deposit in the US.
How Teacher’s Credit Union Mobile Deposit Work
Follow the steps to use the Teachers Credit Union mobile deposit:
- To start, download the TCU mobile app
- Log in to the app and find ‘Deposit A Check in the menu
- Sign the back of the check the way you would if you were depositing it at a branch. Underneath your signature, write, ‘For Mobile Deposit Only with TCU’
- Designate the account
- Then, enter the check amount
- After that, take a photo of the front and back of the check using your mobile device’s camera.
- Finally, review the deposit details and hit submit to process your deposit
Ensure that the signature on your check is legible and the photos taken are clear.
Also, double-check the amount of the check against what you have entered to avoid a mismatch when trying to submit a deposit.
This is all the information you need about the Teachers Credit Union mobile deposit limit in the US.