Do you have any questions regarding the Zelle Network and Mission Federal Credit Union usage? If so, then this guide is all that you need: it addresses questions like; “Does Mission Federal have Zelle” and other essential ones as well.
Mission Federal Credit Union is counted among the choicest and, of course, the biggest credit union in San Diego.
With such a title comes a challenging responsibility to provide nothing less than expected to its customers.
It has done so over years of its existence. It has provided financial assistance that steers its members towards financial independence.
However, with all these, does Mission Credit Union accept Zelle mobile service?
Let us find out quickly!
Does Mission Federal Have Zelle
Yes, Mission Federal has unified the Zelle transfer feature in its platforms. This means that you can use Zelle on the platform for any activity it permits without any stress and at a great speed.
Requirements To Connect My Zelle Account To My Mission Account
Below are the things you need before you can use Zelle with Mission credit union:
- An active personal account with Mission Federal
- A positive account balance
- An email address
- A mobile phone number
- Sign up for Mission Federal mobile or online banking
How Can I Connect Zelle With Mission Federal
Kindly follow the following steps to link your Zelle account with your Mission Federal account:
1. Open Mission Federal credit union mobile app
2. On the Login Screen, provide the needed details to sign in.
3. That will take you to the home interface. Click on the “Menu” bar.
4. Choose “Send Money with Zelle” and proceed to the next action.
5. On this page, review and accept the terms and conditions.
6. Proceed and provide your email and mobile number
7. After that, you will be sent a verification code; enter the code in the space provided to verify your account.
8. Choose your funding account.
9. Confirm and submit enrollment
How Much Does It Cost To Use Zelle With This Credit Union
Mission Credit Union does not charge users any fee on all Zelle transactions including sending and receiving funds. Almost all of Zelle’s services are attached minimal to no charges.
Zelle is accepted Mission Federal Credit Union platform, and if you have been seeking to know that, finally you got it.
That is all that we have for you now.