In today’s guide, we will actually show you how to make Osko withdrawal in Australia.
We will start by showing you how to receive an Osko payment.
How To Receive Osko Payment
To receive money via Osko, you first need to activate a BSB account number or payID.
You have to choose a reliable financial institution that is Osko enabled in Australia.
You can then share your account number or payID with your family, friends, or business associates.
Use online mobile banking to access Osko payments.
You will see the Osko or the Osko logo on your review page when payments come in.
You can see the logo in your transaction history too.
You will also see the amount that has been sent and check if it is available for withdrawal.
Now that you know how to receive an Osko payment, we will show you the important things you really need to know before making a withdrawal.
What You Need To Know Before You Make Osko Withdrawal
These are the main things you need to know to make an Osko withdrawal in Australia.
- You need to have a bank account with an Osko enabled institution.
- You need to share your BSB account number or your PayID with the person meant to send you money.
- You have to be registered to your financial institution’s online mobile banking services.
- The bank withdrawal charges will be applied even when using Osko
- You are accountable for the withdrawal charges, which will be deducted from your account.
These are the main things you need to know to withdraw money using Osko.
How To Make Osko Withdrawal
Now that you know the key things to withdraw your funds, we will now go ahead and show you step-by-step how to withdraw your cash in Australia.
Follow the basic steps below to make an Osko withdrawal:
- To make a withdrawal, first, log in to your mobile banking app
- Next, click the review page on your home screen to display the transaction history
- Next, confirm the transaction was successful by checking for the Osko logo
- After that, select the withdraw option
- Next, fill in your mobile number
- Next, enter your secret PIN
- Next, click okay to confirm the transaction
- After that, you will receive the money you have withdrawn from your account in your mobile phone number.
This is generally how to make Osko withdrawal in Australia.