In our guide today we will briefly discuss the SBI YONO ATM withdrawal limit in India.
State Bank of India (SBI) customers can withdraw cash from an ATM without using a debit card.
The SBI YONO app is an easy and safe way to withdraw cash from an ATM without a debit card.
You will need to first log in to the YONO app and use the YONO cash feature to generate a reference number and a YONO Cash PIN for cash withdrawals.
Use the generated reference number and PIN to withdraw cash from the selected ATMs.
SBI Yono ATM Withdrawal Limit
The daily ATM withdrawal limit for SBI Yono is Rs 20,000.
The maximum you can withdraw per transaction is Rs10,000.
You can withdraw a minimum of Rs 500 per transaction at SBI ATMs.
How Does SBI YONO ATM Withdrawal Work
To withdraw money using the SBI YONO cash facility, please follow the steps below;
- First, you need to open the SBI YONO app on your mobile and login into your account using the 6-digit PIN or User ID and Password.
- Net, tap on YONO Pay and then select the ATM option
- The available account balance and the last four digits of your savings account will be displayed
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and tap on Next
- After that, generate your YONO Cash PIN and tap Next
- Accept the terms & conditions and tap on Confirm
- You will get a YONO Cash Reference Number on our registered mobile number and email ID.
- After that, tap on YONO CASH on the ATM screen and enter the YONO Cash Reference Number received via SMS
- Next, enter the amount you want to withdraw, which should be the same as the amount entered during the generation of the Reference Number.
- After that, enter the generated YONO Cash PIN and validate the transaction
- You will then receive your money
This is how to use the SBI YONO for ATM cash withdrawals in India.
What Are The Charges
SBI allows three free transactions per month at other banks’ ATMs in six metro centers and five transactions at other centers.
You are allowed five free transactions at SBI ATMs.
Accounts that require an average monthly balance of over Rs 50,000 offer unlimited free cash withdrawals at SBI ATMs.
These are the SBI YONO ATM withdrawal charges in India.
This is the SBI YONO ATM withdrawal limit in India.
Check the recommended ATM withdrawal limit guides below:
FedEx, Forum CU, South Jersey, Southern California, Summit, Tapco, Texas Bay, Vibe, Westconsin, Veridian, Westerra, Wildfire, Leominster, Maps CU, Wescom, Workers CU, Way2Go, Yorkshire, YouTrip, AA CU, Envision, Envista, Extra CU, Fairwinds, Firstmark, Pawtucket, Partners, Peninsula, People’s CU, Preferred CU, Point Breeze, Provident, Resources, Rogue, Rockland, Royal CU, SchoolsFirst, Servus, Sound CU, Scott, UVA, Valley First, Via CU, Velocity, Vantage, Mayo, Meijer, Meritrust, Metro.