Here are the answers for those searching the Robins Federal Credit Union mobile deposit limit in the US.
Robins Federal Credit Union mobile deposit involves transmitting a true and accurate rendition of the front and back of an original check for deposit to your account.
This easy, convenient and faster way of depositing checks is a feature in the Robins Federal mobile app.
Robins Federal Credit Union Mobile Deposit Limit
The Robins Federal Credit Union mobile deposit limit is $2,500 per business day.
The weekly mobile deposit limit is $4,000.
The daily mobile deposit limit for business accounts is $5,000 per day and $10,000 weekly.
There are no monthly deposit limits, provided that you don’t exceed your daily and weekly limits.
This is the Robins Credit Union mobile deposit limit in the US.
What If I Deposit More Than My Limit
The credit union may reject your deposit if you try depositing in excess of the limit.
The excess deposits, if accepted, will still be subject to the terms and conditions of the mobile deposit agreement, and the credit union will not be obligated to accept a similar item for deposit in future.
The credit union has a right to refuse or reject any check presented for deposit.
This is what happens when you try depositing more than your Robins Credit Union mobile deposit limit in the US.
What Are The Tips For Taking Reliable Check Photos For Robins Federal Credit Union
Below are the key tips to ensure a reliable check photo for mobile deposit:
- Place your check flat on a dark background that won’t reflect your camera flash
- Ensure that there’s enough light on the check
- Ensure that all four corners of the check fall inside the photo
- Check that no other objects are included in the photo frame
- Hold your mobile device directly above the check when taking the photo
- Move the camera a few inches away from the check if the image is blurry
- You can try turning off flash if you are having problems with quality or lighting
This is all the information about the Robins Credit Union mobile deposit limit in the US.