Today’s guide contains information that will serve the interest of an account-holder of Georgia Own Credit Union who wants to find out if Georgia Own have Zelle.
With the increasing number of Zelle users nowadays, it points out the supportive services it provides.
This is why various banks have aligned themselves with Zelle mobile service to provide suitable banking services.
Though most credit unions in the US use Zelle, can the same be said of Georgia’s Own? This we will find out sooner.
Table of Contents
Does Georgia Own Have Zelle
No, Georgia Own does not have Zelle. We can’t tell if this will be for a while or long. However, users can be assured of a mobile finance app since Georgia’s Own uses Popmoney.
This means you are likely to use Popmoney if you have Georgia’s Credit Union account.
Why Can’t I Use Zelle With Georgia Own
Customers of Georgia Credit Union are not allowed Zelle mobile app service on their platform. This could result from guidelines surrounding their operations or low-level technology match-up.
However, users can inquire from Georgia’s Own customer support for assistance.
What App Does Georgia’s Own Use
Georgia’s Own Credit Union accepts Popmoney. This mobile finance app allows users to send and receive money instantly on their accounts.
All you need to do is link your Popmoney account on the Georgia Own platform.
How Can I Transfer Money from Georgia Own To Another Account
Below are the steps to send money from your Georgia’s Own account to a different account:
1. Visit their online banking platform via https://www.georgiasown.org/online-banking/
2. Provide your login details to access the platform
3. Click on “Transfer & Pay” to continue
4. From the listed options, choose the “Transfers”
5. You then click on the “Classic” tab
6. Kindly follow the instructions to transfer funds to another bank.
7. In doing this you will need the recipient’s name and account number.
Here is where we will end on “Does Georgia Own Have Zelle”.