Are you interested to know how to set up Osko with Suncorp Bank in Australia? Read through this guide to learn.
We will first show you the important things you need to know before setting up the payment method.
What To Know Before You Set Up Osko
You can use another person’s PayID or their BSB and account number to make a payment.
Osko payments can only be made through the Suncorp app to a PayID or to the BSB, and account number to another Osko enabled account at another financial institution.
You will receive payments from other users as fast payments.
The payments can not be made from or to passbook accounts, general trust accounts, farm management deposit accounts, pay Later accounts, fixed-term deposits, and loan accounts other than credit and overdraft facilities.
Payments cannot be made from kids’ savings accounts, agents’ statutory trust accounts, and solicitor’s trust accounts, but you can make payments to the accounts.
Future dated and recurring payments and business payment credit are not also made as Osko payments.
These are the important things you need to know.
How To Set Up Osko with Suncorp Bank
We will now show you exactly how to set up Osko with Suncorp bank in Australia.
To set up Osko with Suncorp bank, please follow the procedure below:
- Download the Suncorp app to your device
- Next, open the app and click the payments menu
- Next, click the Manage and select the PayID option
- Next, tap create PayID
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- Next, choose your eligible mobile number or email address to register for the ID.
- After that, select the account to link your PayID with and confirm your details
- Next, tap on the create PayID option
- After that, a one-time verification code will be sent to you
10. Enter the code and tap next
11. A message will pop-up saying that you have successfully set up your PayID.
This is how to set up Osko with Suncorp bank in Australia.
We will now show you how to start using Osko with Suncorp bank.
How To Use Osko
You can transact from your personal and business accounts or to any eligible account at other financial institutions.
To send money, use your Suncorp app and click on pay someone, then select the account to pay.
Choose the payee types, and when they get verified, the payment will be sent to the recipient.
This is all you need to know about setting up Osko with Suncorp bank in Australia.