If you would like to learn how to open an FNB South Africa Cheque account, this quick guide is for you.
FNB cheque account is one of the easiest accounts to manage with no banking limitations, access to credit, access the account anytime anywhere, among other features.
These, among other benefits associated with the FNB cheque account, make it an ideal account to open with First National Bank.
The bank has made it straightforward to open the account after you meet all the requirements and have the necessary documents.
Below I will share the documents you need to open the account and how to open the account in the comfort of your home.
Documents needed to open FNB Cheque Account
The following are essential documents when opening an FNB cheque account:
1. Identity proof
If you are a South African residence, the bank will require you to present a South African ID book or ID card to prove your identity.
For foreigners, you have to present a work or study permit.
2. Proof of address
Another document required to open an FNB cheque account is to prove your current address.
You can use documents to prove, including a utility bill, electricity, banking statement, and telephone bill.
3. Proof of annual earning
The other necessary document is one proving your earning salary.
You can present your payslip, banking statement, or letter from your employer.
How to open FNB South Africa Cheque Account
If you have the above documents, you can open an FNB cheque account without visiting the bank.
Below is how to open an FNB South Africa cheque account online:
1. Visit the FNB banking website.
2. Select For Me.
3. Under Day to Day, choose Cheque Account.
4. Tap Apply Now.
5. Click ‘I don’t have Online Banking with FNB.’
6. You must enter your ID number.
7. Select Proceed.
8 Fill in all the required fields with correct details.
9 Select Continue.
10. Fill in details regarding your monthly financial commitments.
11. Select Accept.
12. Fill in details concerning fields to customize your account.
13. Select Continue.
14. Counter-check if the details you have entered are correct, and if not, click edit and then male changes where necessary.
15. Select Confirm.
16. Fill in the fields under Delivery details.
17. Read the account terms and conditions.
18. Click on Accept.
19. Read the FNB terms and conditions.
20. Tick the check box to agree.
21. Select Continue.
22. Fill in the appropriate and required fields on the Register for Online Banking page.
23. Accept the terms and conditions.
24. Select Register.
25. Upload all the prompted documents
26. You can choose to skip uploading them online by clicking Skip this step. However, the bank will require you to be present them at the nearest bank branch.
27. Fill in the required fields on the next page regarding if you want to switch to your salary
28. If you don’t like to switch your salary, click Skip this step.
29. Select Continue.
30. Tap Print to print the results page.
31. Click Finish to complete the process.
That is how to open FNB South Africa Cheque Account.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 1st January 2022 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-open-fnb-south-africa-cheque-account/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of December 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
In the year 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial articles.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that wiill help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- How Can I Extend My MOMO Limit In Ghana
- How Do I Fund My MTN MOMO Agent Wallet In Ghana
- How Do I Know My MTN MOMO Name In Ghana
- How Can I Buy EVD Using MTN MOMO In Ghana
- What Are MTN MOMO Bundles, Find MOMO Data Packages
- What Is The Code For MTN MOMO, MObile Money USSD Code
- Can I Open GTbank Account Online In Nigeria, 2022, Follow These Steps
- What Is The Interest Rate On GTBank Savings Account For 2022
- Does GTBank Have WhatsApp Number, Yes Find It Below
- How Can I Get My GTBank Secret Question, GTB Nigeria Guide 2022