In this article, you’ll learn how to add a bank account to Huobi step by step.
You’ll also find this article useful as it entails how to withdraw a USD balance from Huobi and deposit EUR through a bank transfer to Huobi.
How To Add Bank Account To Huobi
Below are steps to follow and know how to add a bank account to Huobi:
- Sign in to your Huobi account.
- Under “Balances,” click “Exchange Account.”
- Next to USD balances, click “Withdraw.”
- Double-check that you have completed the KYC forehead.
- Next to the “Select Bank Account” session, click “Add Bank Account.”
- Add the information prompted.
- After adding the details, follow the prompts to complete the process.
How To Withdraw USD Balance From Huobi
The following are step-by-step guides on how to withdraw USD Balance from Huobi:
- Login to your Huobi account
- Select “Exchange Account”
- Select “Withdraw” from the menu next to the USD balances.
- Check that you have filled out the Know Your Customer form completely.
- Choose the bank account from which you would like the USD withdrawn.
- Type in the total amount
- To withdraw your money, click the “Withdraw” option.
- Before making a withdrawal, check to see if the KYC authentication and API binding have been finished;
- In the pop-up box, confirm the withdrawal method, the account from which the withdrawal will be made, and the amount.
- Select “Confirm” from the drop-down menu.
The request to withdraw needs to go through the manual review process.
After the withdrawal has been processed for the first time, it will be finished within an hour.
The amount will be received by the bank at the specified time, determined by how long it takes for funds to be transferred between banks.
How to Deposit EUR Through Bank Transfer To Huobi
Below is the process to follow and learn how to deposit EUR through bank transfer to Huobi:
- Visit Huobi Global
- Sign in.
- Navigate to the “Exchange Account” section of the “Balance” tab.
- After searching for EUR, select “Deposit-Exchange,” and click the “Deposit” button.
- Select “Bank Transfer SEPA” as the mode of payment
- Enter the number of euros that are to be deposited
- Click the “Next” button.
- Before making their initial deposit, new users must go through the process of verifying their identities.
- If you look under the amount, you’ll see the deposit limit corresponding to your verification level.
- To finish the advanced verification process, click the “Increase Restriction” button if you want the limit to be increased.
- You will be prompted to use a bank account associated with the same name used to register with Huobi.
- Log in to your online banking account to begin a transfer through the SEPA system.
- To make the transfer, either navigate to the Transfer option and enter the required information or visit one of the local branches.
- Once the transfer has been analyzed and approved, the EUR balance will be credited to your account, and you will receive the credit.
Remember to provide a proper reference number; if you do not, the deposit will not be processed.
You can go to the online chat with customer support and present your Proof of Payment if you have already deposited without a valid reference number.
Customer service will manually review your deposit, which will be processed.
If the deposit were unsuccessful, the money would be refunded to your bank account within three to five business days.
That is all about how to add a bank account to Huobi.