Today’s guide will focus on the US’s Green Dot mobile deposit limit.
You can deposit a check with the GreenDot app and get your money in minutes.
All you need to do is download the Green Dot mobile app from the google play store or Apple app store and enroll for a mobile deposit.
What Are The Requirements
Below are the basic requirements to use the Green Dot mobile deposit:
- You should have activated the card mailed to you by Green Dot
- Green Dot account should be in good standing
- Should have a point-of-sale card transaction activity in the past month
- You should have at least four recurring payrolls or government benefit direct deposits for the past two months
These are the basic requirements to use the Green Dot mobile deposit in the US.
Green Dot Mobile Deposit Limit
You cannot use a mobile deposit to make your first deposit to your Green Dot account.
Check your mobile deposit limit from your Green Dot mobile app.
The limits are displayed when you select the option for mobile deposit.
This is the Green Dot mobile deposit limit in the US.
How Does Green Dot Mobile Deposit Work?
Follow the steps below to use the Green Dot mobile deposit:
- First, download the Green Dot mobile app from the google play store or app store to your device
- Secondly, enroll in mobile deposit by creating your profile and linking it to your Green Dot card right in the app
- After that, log in to the app
- Select Deposits and then Deposit a check
- Ensure that the check is made out to you by signing on the back and writing, ‘For Mobile Deposit Only’ underneath your signature
- Enter the amount of the deposit
- After that, take photos of the back and front of the check
- You will then receive email notification of when the deposit is received and another one when it’s accepted
This is how Green Dot mobile deposit works in the US.