For the many that have been wanting to know about the UBA Savings account requirements, here is a simple guide to provide you with the information.
Getting yourself financially secure entails a lot. Having a savings account is just one of the ways to do it.
A savings account assures you that you have something secured for the rainy season. One bank you can trust with this task is the United Bank of Africa (UBA).
UBA offers a large network of savings products that span all ages of life. This implies that whatever your financial health is, you can find an account that can address your financial needs.
With just the UBA Savings account requirements in place, you can register for an account of choice online or at any of the UBA branches in Ghana.
UBA Savings Account Requirements
The following is the list of required documents for a UBA savings account:
- Proof of identity: you can submit any of these IDs; passport, voter’s ID, driver’s license, or national ID
- One passport size picture
- Proof of employment with an introductory letter from your employer
- Provide one current account reference. This is applicable to individuals who would like to use cheques and dividend warrants.
- Complete the account application form
- Minimum initial deposit: this varies depending on the type of account you want to have. Kindly navigate below to find out.
UBA Savings Account Requirements For Students
Submit the following as requirements for Student savings account at UBA:
- Complete the Personal account application form. Make sure you tick Student (NextGen) as your type of account.
- Provide validly and recognized identification documents like; a Ghana card, voter’s ID, or a passport
- Two (2) passport size pictures
- Submit your school admission letter or authorized student ID
- A minimum initial deposit of Gh¢ 50.00
What Is The Savings Account Minimum Deposit
The following are the minimum initial deposits for the various savings accounts at UBA Ghana:
The UBA Savings account has a minimum opening amount of GHS 20
There is a required opening amount of GHS 10 for the Kids account.
An amount of GHS 50 has been set for the Next-Gen (Students) account.
The Teens savings account is assigned a GHS 15 minimum opening amount.
The minimum initial deposit for a Target savings account is GHS 1,000
The Bumper savings has a minimum initial balance of GHS 100
The Employees savings account is assigned no initial deposit amount.
For inquiries and concerns, kindly contact UBA Ghana at 0800833833 or send them an email via email@example.com.
Let’s end here for now on the UBA Savings account requirements.