Today’s guide has the purpose of informing our readers about how much they can transfer with their FirstBank mobile app.
So, we advise you to keep reading till the end of this guide to help apprehend every piece of information shared about FirstBank and its mobile app.
FirstBank is making banking in Nigeria simple and convenient from anywhere you find yourself.
It has provided its customers with banking services that can be accessed from any place of interest without visiting the bank premises.
Some of the banking services don’t require the internet to operate, which is the FirstBank USSD banking, and others like mobile app banking, WhatsApp banking, and online banking require the use of the internet.
All the above-mentioned banking services of FirstBank are available to customers everywhere at any time in Nigeria, and it doesn’t require the help of your local teller.
Your mobile phone is now serving as the new digital branch and teller of FirstBank.
With just a tap on your mobile phone, many financial transactions are possible and successful without joining long queues at the bank premises.
If you are ready to be more enlightened about the FirstBank mobile app, let’s proceed with some more detailed information.
Table of Contents
What Is FirstBank Mobile App
FirstBank mobile app is the official mobile banking application of FirstBank Nigeria.
The app provides the services of Financial banking, and with the app downloaded on your smartphone, you’ll have to register to have access to the bank’s services.
How Does The FirstBank Mobile App Work
The FirstBank mobile app works perfectly with internet connectivity and only on smartphones.
So ensure that your phone supports the app to help you have full access to the financial services on the app.
The FirstBank mobile app “FirstMobile” allows customers to perform financial transactions from their homes, offices, and places of interest over an internet connection.
With the “FirstMobile” app, one can transfer money to any bank in Nigeria, buy airtime, pay bills, request for new debit card, manage debit card, confirm cheques, and many others.
How Much Can I Transfer With My FirstBank Mobile App
You can transfer up to N500, 000 – N5 million daily using the FirstBank mobile app on an individual account, and up to N10 million on a business account.
So, any amount between N1.00 to N10 million can be transferred with your FirstBank mobile app within a day.
How Can I Transfer Money With My FirstBank Mobile App
Follow the steps below to transfer money with your FirstBank mobile app:
1. Open the FirstBank mobile app on your smartphone
2. Enter your unique 5-digit PIN
3. Tap on the “Transfers” button for your account number and balance to display
4. Then select the “Balance” option
5. You have three (3) money transfer options to choose from, which are:
“FirstBank Accounts” (when you’ll be transferring money to a First Bank account)
“Other Bank Accounts” (when money will be transferred to another bank)
“Saved Beneficiary” (transfer money to a saved bank account details in your app)
6. Choose from the three transfer options the way you want to transfer the money
7. Choose the bank of the recipient from the list of banks available in the FirstBank mobile app
8. Enter the account number of the recipient and allow the app to look through FirstBank’s database to display the recipient name to ensure money is transferred to the right recipient
9. Enter the actual amount you want to transfer and enter the reason for the transfer
10. Click on the “Next” button
11. Provide your transfer PIN
12. Then tap on the “Send” button to transfer money with your FirstBank mobile app
That is the information we can share with you about how much you can transfer with your First Bank mobile app.