For the many that are asking for Security Bank Savings account requirements, here is a guide to help you.
The Security Bank in the Philippines currently operates various savings accounts. Some of these are:
Junior One account
All Access account
e Secure Saving
Build up Savings
Money Builder, and US Dollar account.
These various savings accounts can serve everyone’s use regardless of his/her financial status.
However, to register for one, it is necessary to know that you have all the parameters that can allow you to complete the registration process.
This is why this guide has set out the savings account requirements to help interested users.
Security Bank Savings Account Requirements
The requirements to open a Savings account at Security Bank in the Philippines are listed below as follow:
1. Proof of Identity: Locals will need to provide one (1) primary valid ID or two (2) valid IDs approved by the government. For foreign nationals, they will need to submit a Passport or Alien Certification of Registration (ACR) card.
2. Complete the account opening form
3. Tax Identification Number (TIN)
4. Minimum initial deposit
You can make available your residential address, email as well as phone number as it might be requested.
Requirements To Open Security Bank Savings Account Online
To open a Security Bank savings account online, you need the following:
- Download and install Microsoft Teams from PlayStore or AppStore
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Complete the online account opening form. This firm will require information like full name, .email, mobile number, and date of birth.
- Residential address
- Employment details
- Photograph of national identification document bearing your picture
- An image of your signature signed three (3) times on a white sheet.
- Minimum initial deposit
How Long Does It Take To Open Savings Account
The estimated time for opening a savings account at the Security Bank has reduced now compared to before. It can take you a maximum of 15mins to an hour to get it done.
That is provided you meet the eligibility criteria and have all the required documents in place.
For inquiries and comments, please call their Customer Service hotline at +632 8887-9188, 1-800-1-888-1250 (Toll-free for PLDT landline), or email them via email@example.com.
This is all that we have for you.