In today’s guide, we will show you the Scotiabank mobile deposit limit in the US.
This guide will also tackle the eligibility criteria for mobile deposit and how to deposit a cheque.
With Scotiabank mobile deposit, you don’t have to go to the branch or ABM to make deposits.
You can instead take a picture of your cheque and deposit it into your checking or savings account.
Am I Eligible For Scotiabank Mobile Deposit?
Anyone with a retail or small business account can use a mobile deposit.
You can deposit a check to your checking, savings, or business account.
Below are the requirements for using a mobile deposit:
- Your account should be in good standing
- You have mobile access to the account
- Should have a device that supports mobile deposit
- You should have the latest mobile banking app downloaded to your smartphone or tablet
This answers the question of whether you are eligible for a Scotiabank mobile deposit in the US.
Scotiabank Mobile Deposit Limit
The Scotiabank mobile deposit limit is $99,999.99.
You cannot deposit using a mobile deposit if you exceed your daily or monthly limit.
The bank can change your mobile deposit limit anytime without consulting you.
This is the Scotiabank mobile deposit limit in the US.
How To Deposit A Cheque
Follow the steps below to use Scotiabank mobile deposit:
- First login to the Scotiabank mobile app
- Next, select deposit from the main menu
- Enter the account you want to deposit into
- Next, enter the check amount
- After that, hold your mobile device over the front of the check until you see it frame on your screen.
- The app will take a photo for you. Repeat for the back of the cheque
- After that, tap Submit to complete this deposit
You will receive a confirmation that your deposit was completed successfully.
This is how to deposit a check with Scotiabank mobile deposit in the US.