You’ll find this article useful as it entails how to add a bank account to Gofundme.
In addition, you’ll also learn how to edit bank details using manual entry on Gofundme and Create GoFundMe Account.
How To Add Bank Account To GoFundMe
Below are steps to follow and learn how to add a bank account to Gofundme:
1. Go to gofundme.com.
2. Sign in to your account.
3. Select ‘Withdraw‘ and then ‘Myself.’
4. Enter your National Insurance number, date of birth, and phone number.
5. Next, enter your complete address and click ‘finish.’
6. You can now click the ‘Request Bank Withdrawal‘ button.
7. You will be asked to link your bank account.
8. GoFundMe will request your account number, sort code, and bank address. Confirm your account number again.
9. Enter the information requested.
That is all on how to add a bank to GoFundMe
How To edit bank details using Manual Entry on Gofundme
You can edit the bank linked to your Gofundme by following the below steps:
1. Click “Bank transfers” after selecting the fundraising for which you want to amend the bank details.
2. You will be directed to the secure information portal of our payment partner after selecting your bank under the “Linked accounts” section.
3. You will be taken to the secure information portal of our payment partner after selecting “Edit bank account.“
4. Choose “View details” after selecting the bank currently listed under “Bank Details.”
5. In the lower right corner, click “Edit” and “Manual Entry.”
6. Remember to “Save” after making changes to your account and routing number in the database.
7. Return to GoFundMe after adding the desired bank account.
How To Create GoFundMe Account
You can create a GoFundMe account by following the below steps:
1. Visit gofundme.com.
2. Select “Start a GoFundMe” from the menu.
3. If you do not already have an account, you will need to sign up for one using your email address or your Facebook account.
4. Fill up your details (name, email, and password).
5. Customize your campaign by entering your fundraising target, the title of your campaign, the category your campaign falls under, and your ZIP or Postal Code.
6. Another smart move would be to include a picture.
7. The last step is to write a story.
You now know how to add a bank account to Gofundme.