In today’s guide, we will discuss the PSECU mobile deposit limit in the US. We will also briefly show you how to get started with and the tips for a successful mobile deposit.
PSECU’s mobile deposit feature, found within the PSECU mobile app, makes it easier for you to deposit checks anytime, anywhere.
There is no need to run to an ATM or bank branch to deposit a check, as you can do it from your smartphone.
How To Get Started With PSECU Mobile Deposit
Follow the simple steps below to get started with PSECU mobile deposit:
- First, open the PSECU mobile app
- From the dashboard, select deposits
- Next, select the account to which you are depositing your funds
- After that, tap o Take Photo and take photos of the front and back of the check
- The app will read the check and automatically enter the amount of the deposit
- after that, verify all information on this page and confirm the deposit
- Next, you will be taken to a confirmation screen where you get a reference number for the transaction
This is how to get started with the US PSECU mobile deposit.
PSECU Mobile Deposit Limit
There is no limit on the number of checks you can deposit in one day.
There is, however, a limit on the dollar amount you can deposit through mobile deposit.
Your PSECU mobile deposit limit will display as the Deposit Amount after you tap Mobile Deposit.
This is the PSECU mobile deposit limit in the US.
What Are The Tips For Successful Remote Deposit
Ensure that you follow the onscreen instructions carefully when depositing a check.
Below are some tips to guide you:
- Place your check on a well-lit solid colored surface when taking photos
- Align the check with the sample check shown in the viewfinder so that it can be easily read b the app
- Ensure that the check is payable to you or PSECU
- Verify that the numerical and written amounts match to avoid rejection
- Ensure that the check is signed and dated
- At the back of your check, sign your name in the endorsement section and write, ‘For Mobile Deposit Only’ underneath your name.
These are some of the tips for a successful PSECU mobile deposit in the US.