Have you lost your Access bank ATM card? Here is an interesting guide on how to block Access bank ATM card that might interest you.
Sometimes you may leave your ATM in a bus, okada, church, party, or anywhere and getting it back is almost impossible.
When that happens, the first thing you must do is to block your ATM card instantly.
That is because when your card falls in the hands of any bad person, they may attempt to steal your money.
Therefore, the only way to avoid your money being stolen when your ATM card is missing is to block the card.
Many banks do not have an instant way of blocking your ATM when it gets missing, making it a bit risky in such a situation.
However, the goods news is that Access bank allows the customer to black their ATM cards anytime and instantly.
We have all the guidelines in this guide; therefore, read carefully and follow each step precisely.
Requirements To Block Your Card In Nigeria
Below are the things you need to block your Access bank ATM card when it is missing:
1. You should be registered for Access bank mobile or internet banking.
2. Access Bank Mobile App.
3. Your mobile bank “Username.”
4. Login “Password.”
5. Authentication PIN or Access Bank Token.
Those are the things you need to block your Access ATM in Nigeria.
Steps To Block Access Bank ATM Card In Nigeria
To block your ATM card, follow the basic steps below:
1. Open the Access bank ATM card on your Smartphone.
2. Enter your “Username.”
3. Type in your “Password.”
4. Click on “Login” to sign in to your online banking mobile banking account.
5. Once you are logged into your account, kindly click on “Cards & Cheques.
6. Next, click on “Manage Cards.”
7. Now click on “Block.”
8. Choose the account to block.
9. Enter your PIN/ Token to block your ATM card instantly.
That is how to block your ATM card in Nigeria.
Other ways To Block Your Access Bank ATM Card Instantly
Here is another way to deactivate your Access bank ATM card:
Kindly call any of the following telephone numbers: +234 12712005, +234 12802500.
You can also call this number: 07002255222377 (Toll-free).
Request for ATM card block.
Give Customer Care agent any details required.
Once you have verified to the Access bank customer service agent that you are the card’s true owner, your ATM card will be blocked instantly.
That is another alternative you can use to block your Access bank ATM Card in Nigeria.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 1st June 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-block-access-bank-atm-card-deactivate-your-lost-atm-now/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of September 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Is GCB Government Bank – Ghana Commercial Bank Ownership
- What Is The Code To Check UBA Account Balance In Nigeria
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA VerVe Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank