If you want to know about the Mashreq Bank savings account requirements, then this guide has all that you need. In this guide, we have highlighted all that you will need to have a savings account with Mashreq Bank.
Some of the easy-to-see things at the various banks around the globe is the list of requirements for opening an account.
This tells how essential these things are to the bank and the success of your account registration.
At Mashreq Bank, it is the same. Without the required documents for a savings account, you can’t open it.
This is why we have listed the Mashreq Bank account requirements in the section below for all interested individuals.
Mashreq Bank Savings Account Requirements
The requirements for a Mashreq Bank savings account are:
- A valid passport
- A valid Emirates ID for nationals; foreigners must provide a bank statement from the previous two (2) months from their country of origin.
- Proof of residence; foreign nationals should submit address proof from their work/residence permit, whereas locals can submit any official document having their current home address.
- Proof of income; with an income letter, payslip, or salary certificate
- Complete the account opening form
- Your minimum initial deposit. This will depend on the account type. Kindly find out below the full list of savings accounts and respective minimum initial deposits.
Also, an applicant must be 18 years old or above. A minor (below the age of 18) will require a guardian/parent to apply.
Minimum Initial Deposit Requirements For Mashreq Bank Savings Account
The following are the minimum initial deposit requirements for Mashreq Bank:
There is a minimum initial deposit of AED 5000 for the following savings accounts; The Mashreq noon VIP Savings account, Easy Saver account, MaxSaver account, Money Multiplier account, and Daily Bonus account.
The Basic Savings account requires an initial opening amount of AED 3,000.
Gold Edge Investment Account and Dream Saver Account have no minimum initial deposit requirement.
Savings Account Withdrawal Limit
The Mashreq Bank savings accounts have withdrawal limits both at a branch and on the products and services.
These withdrawal limits are set daily and monthly and are the same as the minimum balance requirements for the accounts.
Once you withdraw beyond the minimum balance requirement, your account is debited with a charge.
For concerns and inquiries, you can contact Mashreq Bank at +971 4 424 4444 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Here is where we will end on Mashreq Bank Savings account requirements.