Today’s guide will show you the US Langley Federal Credit Union mobile deposit limit.
We will also briefly show you how to endorse a check and how mobile deposit works.
You can deposit checks into your Langley account from anywhere through mobile deposit.
You need to scan check images through the Langley mobile app and then submit them for deposit to your checking, savings, or money market accounts.
Langley Federal Credit Union Mobile Deposit Limit
Check your Langley Federal Credit union mobile deposit limit from your banking app.
You can also contact the credit union or visit the nearest branch to enquire about your daily and monthly limits.
The credit union may increase or decrease your mobile deposit limit at any time without consulting you.
This is the Langley Credit Union mobile deposit limit in the US.
How To Endorse A Check
For a check to be accepted through mobile deposit, you have to endorse it first.
A check that is not well endorsed will be rejected.
Endorse your check in the following manner:
- For Mobile Deposit Only
- Langley Federal FCU
- Account Number
- Your Signature
- This is how to endorse your check for Langley Federal Credit Union mobile deposit in the US.
How Does Langley Federal Credit Union Mobile Deposit Work
You first have to download the Langley mobile app to use Langley Federal credit union mobile deposit.
After that, follow the steps below to use a mobile deposit:
- To start, log in to mobile banking on the mobile app
- Navigate to deposit a check in the main menu
- After that, enter the amount of the check
- Select the account to which the check will be deposited to
- After that, use the mobile app to take pictures of the front and back of your endorsed check
- Lastly, tap Make a deposit to confirm your remote check deposit
This is all the information you need about the Langley Credit union mobile deposit limit.