In this article, we have details on how to add a bank account to Paytm, add a credit/debit card to your Paytm account, and transfer money from Paytm Wallet to someone’s bank account.
Paytm is one of India’s most popular online payment services. It lets its customers add their bank account and send money to any other bank account or UPI address.
Paytm is fast, safe, and eliminates the need to carry credit or debit cards.
Anyone who uses Paytm can easily link their bank account to Paytm so they can make payments.
How To Add Bank Account To Paytm
Below are steps to follow and learn how to add a bank account to Paytm:
- Launch the Paytm mobile app.
- After that, navigate to the top blue ribbon on Home and select the UPI button.
- When you click the UPI button for the first time, you will be given a choice to select a bank account from a list.
- Select a bank account from the list of available options.
- After you have chosen a bank from the list, the program will attempt to retrieve the information associated with the bank that is tied to the Paytm number that has been registered.
- If the Paytm app locates a bank account associated with the user’s contact number, it will immediately link the user to their UPI ID.
- If you have an MPIN already configured, the app page you access will indicate that a 4-digit UPI PIN exists.
- If this is not the case, you may quickly configure a new UPI PIN by clicking on the Set UPI PIN option.
How to Transfer Money from Paytm Wallet to Someone’s Bank Account
You can transfer money from Paytm Wallet to someone’s bank account by following the below steps:
- Launch the Paytm app 2. From the main screen of the Paytm app, navigate to the “My Paytm” area.
- From the list of alternatives that are currently available, select “Paytm Wallet.”
- Out of the four options that are accessible to you, select the “Transfer to Bank” option.
- Fill in the amount, and then click the Confirm button.
How To Add Credit/Debit card To Your Paytm Account
Follow the steps below to add your credit card or debit card to your Paytm account:
- Launch the Paytm mobile app.
- Select your picture from the menu on your screen’s left.
- A list of alternatives will open in the sidebar on the left.
- To add a credit or debit card to your Paytm account, go to the ‘Payment Settings’ menu and tap on it.
- At this point, select the option labeled “Saved Cards.”
- Then, you’ll notice your additional cards (if there are any previously added cards). Under the card details, select the option to “Add New Card.”
- Paytm will deduct one rupee from your new card to authenticate the card. The one rupee will be returned to your credit or debit card within forty-eight hours.
- After that, select the “Proceed” option on the menu.
- Next, input the details for your credit card.
- Next, verify that the charge of 2 rupees was successfully made using your new credit or debit card.
- Once the transaction for the payment has been completed and the information you provided has been verified, your new card will be successfully linked to your Paytm account.
That is how to add a bank to Paytm, add a Credit/Debit card to your Paytm account and transfer money from Paytm Wallet to someone’s bank account.