Are you thinking of how possible to transfer money to a family, friend, or business partner from your FirstBank account without the involvement of your debit card?
Then, today’s guide will enlighten you with detailed information on how you can transfer money from your First Bank account without a debit card.
So, it will be in your interest to read till the end of this guide to help grasp every piece of information shared.
Most banks in Nigeria accept money transfers to be made from one account to another without the involvement of one debit card.
Even though money transferred at the bank premises does not require the use of debit cards but transfers made through online banking and mobile banking mostly require a debit card to make transactions.
Though it is not a requirement to have your physical debit card to transfer money using your mobile or internet banking service, if only you can recall your card number and PIN, then you are good to go.
If you are ready to dig deep for some more detailed information about how you can transfer money from your FirstBank Nigeria account without your debit card, then let’s proceed.
Can I Transfer Money If I Lost My Card
Yes, fund transfers can be made at the bank premises with your local teller without the involvement of your debit card.
If you’re able to recall your lost debit card number and PIN, then you can still transfer money withHow Do I Transfer Money From My First Bank Account Without A Debit Cardout physically getting a hold of your debit card.
Does First Bank Have Cardless Transfer
Yes, FirstBank Nigeria allows customers to transfer money o beneficiaries without the involvement of one physical debit card.
These types of cardless transfers can take place at any nearest branch of the First Bank Nigeria and through the mobile and internet banking service of the bank.
How Do I Transfer Money From My First Bank Account Without A Debit Card
There are several ways customers can transfer money from their FirstBank Nigeria account without a debit card.
You can use any of the following means to transfer from a Firstbank account With a Debit card:
1. Visit FirstBank Nigeria branch
2. Generating a PayCode through your FirstBank mobile app,
3. Firstbank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code
4. Online banking service.
After generating a PayCode, the beneficiary can withdraw the money at any ATM that allows cashless withdrawal.
How Do I Use My First Bank Cardless Withdrawal
Follow the step by step guide below to use your FirstBank Nigeria cardless withdrawal:
1. Dial *894*Amount# on your phone (the phone number you use must be the one connected to your FirstBank account)
2. Enter your account information and your mPIN (the unique 5-digit PIN)
3. Generate a one-time 4-digit PIN
4. Create a new PIN that is easy to memorize and hit on the “Send” button
5. An SMS that contains your PayCode will be sent to your phone number
6. Locate any nearest FirstBank Nigeria ATM or other Nigerian banks ATM that support cardless withdrawal
7. Press the “Enter” button on the ATM
8. Then choose the “Cashless Withdrawal” option
9. Enter the “PayCode” received on your phone
10. Then enter the amount to withdraw and must be equivalent to the amount the PayCode carries
11. Hit on the “Enter” button to withdraw and receive your physical cash
That is the information we can share on how you can transfer money from your First Bank account without your debit card.