In today’s guide, the center of our attention will be on “How do you delete a Cash App account.” Kindly let’s journey through this guide to find out.
With the increasing number of individuals signing up for the Cash App platform, it can only leave you to say it is doing a good job by providing an easy and quick avenue through which funds can be transferred to friends and families.
You often don’t hear people deleting Cash App other than updating it. However, the reason why people will delete their Cash App account will be best known to them.
Kindly find out from the paragraph below how you can delete your account.
How Do You Delete Cash App Account
The following are the steps to delete the Cash App account:
- Open the Cash App mobile app from your smartphone
- Withdraw all balance if your account is showing any
- Next, click the “Account icon” at the top right corner.
- Once the Account menu is open, tap “Support” from the options listed.
- You then select “Something else” to continue.
- Next, click on “Account Settings.”
- Select “Delete Personal Information” to open the next window on the next menu.
- Select “Contact Support” from the options listed
The Cash App Customer Support will be alerted of your action and respond immediately.
Will I Be Able To Open A New One If I Delete My Account
Yes, you can create a new Cash App account after deleting your previous account. The requirements and the steps involved in creating a new one are the same as the old one.
Why Can’t I Delete My Account
This may be because you still have some balance in your Cash App account. Therefore, you must make sure that your account balance has been zeroed before you delete your account.
If, by any chance, you realize the issue is not a result of what has been started, kindly contact the Cash App Support Center and know what to do.
This is where we will end on how to delete a Cash App account.