In this blog post, I’ll share with you about Assupol prosperity login. The details range from how to register an account and the steps by step on logging in.
Before diving into all those details, do you know what Assupol prosperity is? The good news is that here you’ll also get to learn all about those details.
Assupol Prosperity, also renowned as Prosperity Life Insurance, was the first black-owned life insurance company in South Africa.
A group of Transkei businesspeople founded the company in 1951, intending to provide low-cost insurance to black people, thus raising funds for community development and business development.
Assupol Life Insurance acquired Prosperity Life Insurance in 2004 and has since grown to become a major provider of burial insurance to the lower-income population.
Assupol owns the Prosperity trademark. This paved the way for Prosperity Life’s operations to fully integrate with Assupol Life.
How To Register An Assupol Prosperity Login Account
Follow the steps below to register for the Assupol prosperity account:
- The first step to registering for Assupol is to visit their website.
- At the top of the website, you will see the login button; click it.
- You will be prompted to choose to log in as a client or as an intermediary; thus, click the relevant option.
- After clicking the option, you will be redirected to a new page to enter login details if you already have an account. In this case, click not yet registered.
- You’ll then be redirected to a page where you can register at Assupol.
- You have to enter your details on this registration page as they appear on your policy documents with Assupol. You’ll be requested to enter your 13-digit South African ID number among the details.
- After entering all the prompted documents, you’ll receive a one-time pin to use loin to your account. The pin is sent to the number on your policy documents.
Assupol Prosperity Login
If you have an Assupol client account, you can log in by visiting Assupol official website.
- On top of the page right, click the ‘login’ option.
- Select either client portal login
- Enter your Login details like Login Id and Password
- Submit the information.
If you face any issues during registration, you can contact Assupol customer care for assistance by dialing 0860 103 091.