Having your email address linked to your GTBank account is crucial, and in this guide, I am going to show you how to link your email address to your GTBank account in Nigeria.
In Nigeria, getting alerts from your bank account is very important, and you can receive an alert through your mobile phone number link to your bank account or your email address.
However, sometimes you can’t rely only on one.
That is why you must ensure that both your mobile phone number linked to your GTBank account and your email address are working simultaneously.
That is because due to network failures, sometimes your bank may push an alert to your mobile phone number, and it will be unsuccessful.
When that happens, your second option to receive an alert from your bank is through your email address.
That means that you can also rely on your email address to receive your transaction notification from GTBank.
Mad Hot if you do not have your email address linked to your bank account?.
Do not worry. You can read this guide for linking your email to your GT Bank account in Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Can I Link My Email Address To My Gtbank Account
Yes, you can link your email address to your GTBank account to receive alerts or notifications of all transactions on your account.
Take note that you must use a valid email address, as when the email you provided is not valid, you may not receive any alert.
Ways To Link Your Email Address To Your Bank Account
1. Visit the nearest GTBank branch
2. Update your GTBank account details online
Requirement To Update Your Gtbank Account Details With Your Email Address
Below are the things you need to update your email on your GTBank account:
1. Full name on your GTBank account
2. GTbank account number.
3. Email address you want to link to your account.
How Do I Link My Email Address To My Gtbank Account In Nigeria
If you want to link your email address to your GTBank account, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the nearest GTBank branch
2. Request to update your GTBank account details.
3. You will be given a given bank account update form to fill.
4. Fill the form with your valid information.
5. Enter the correct email address you want to link to your GTBank account.
6. Kindly check to ensure that you have entered the right information on the form, including the exact email address you want to link to your account.
7. Submit the filled form to the agent.
8. Your request will be forwarded to the right department for assessment and review.
9. Once your application has been reviewed and approved, your bank account details will be updated with your current information, and your email address will be linked to your bank account.
That is how to link your email address to your bank account.
How Much Does It Cost For Linking Email To GT Bank Account
Gtbank does not charge you any fee for linking your email address to your bank account.
That means that if you want to link your email address to your GTBank account, it is free.
Can I Change My Email On My GT Bank Account
Yes, you can change your email address on your GTBank account.
You must note that the process to change your email address on your GTBank account is different from updating your bank account details.
Changing your email address or requiring that you write a letter of application to the bank and stating why you want to change your email address.
Once that is done, you will be given permission to change your email address to a new one of your choice.
Below are some of the useful guides:
Open Account, Savings Account Interest Rate, GT Bank WhatsApp Number, Get Secret Question, Request For Statement Online, Charge For Statement, Update Account, Check Account Balance, Code For Loan, Token Code, Check GT NIN, Open Account Without BVN, Savings Account Cost, Number of Branches, Email Linkage, Official Email Address.