Have you forgotten your GT Bank secret questions? Well, that is essential, and without it, you cannot make changes to your account. So in today’s GTB guide, we are going to give you step-by-step guidelines on how to get your GTBank secret question.
Secret questions are normally used as an extra security layer to help protect your bank account.
Without the secret questions, you cannot update your GTBank account details and perform other huge transactions using various digital banking services.
However, because you do not usually use your security questions, sometimes you might forget them.
When that happens, it makes it difficult for you to update your account information and perform other transactions that require you to enter your security questions to complete it.
The good news is that whenever you forget your GTBank secret question, you can reset them anytime you want.
Moreover, to get GTBank’s secret question, you must ensure that you have registered for an online banking service.
Suppose you are already an internet banking client.
Let me show you how to get your Gtbank secret questions.
Before we can proceed, let us find out what security questions.
What Is GT Bank Secret Question
Gtbank secret questions are a set of questions with answers that are known only to the account holder, which you must provide to complete a transaction from your account using the digital banking platform.
Usually, secret questions are set doing registration of online banking, and as such, it is usually used when making transactions with your online banking or mobile banking account.
Requirements To Getting Your Security Question
Before you can get your GTBank secret questions, below are other things you need:
1. Gtbank internet banking account
2. User ID, Email, or phone number linked to your account.
3. Online banking account login Password.
How Can I Get My GTBank Secret Question
If you want to get your GTBank secret question, kindly follow the steps below:
1. Kindly visit the GTBank online banking login portal.
2. Enter your user ID email address or phone number linked to your GTBank account.
3. Type in your password
4. Click on login to sign into your account online.
5. Once you are logged into your GTBank internet banking account, click on “self-service.”
6. Next, click on “Reset secret questions and answer.”
7. A form will pop up on your screen for you to fill.
8. Fill the displayed form with valid information, including a new question, new answer.
9. Confirm your new answer.
10. Next, enter your Token (onetime password).
11. Now, click on “Submit” to complete your request.
12. After 3 hours, your new GTBank secret question and answer will be effective, and you can use it
That is how to change the secret question.
How Long Does It Take Change My Secret Question
Once you have submitted the request, change your secret question.
It will be up effective after 3 hours.
So it takes up to 3 hours to change it to a new one.
Below are some of the useful guides:
Open Account, Savings Account Interest Rate, GT Bank WhatsApp Number, Request For Statement Online, Charge For Statement, Update Account, Check Account Balance, Link Email To Account, Code For Loan, Token Code, Check GT NIN, Open Account Without BVN, Savings Account Cost, Number of Branches, Email Linkage, Official Email Address.