Do you want to know how to request for GTbank statement online?
If you own a GTBank account, this guide will help you with a step-by-step procedure to request your bank statement from GTBank Nigeria.
Your bank statement is very important, as it has all accumulated transactions that have taken place on your bank account over a period.
Also, it gives an up-to-date transaction history on your bank account.
The thrilling news is that you can use so many ways to get your Gtbank statement of account.
You can request it from the nearest GTBank branch, download it via your online banking account, or request it through an email.
Whichever way you use, it’s all guaranteed the same results.
Because our focus here is to show you how to request a GTbank statement online, we can stick to that.
Before proceeding, you must ensure that the GTBank account is active.
Can I Get My GTBank Account Statement Online
Yes, you can get your GTBank account statement online through your online banking account or the GTBank mobile app.
Also, you can request it online to get it into your email address.
Ways To Request For GTbank Statement Of Account
Below are the available ways you can use to get your GTBank account statement:
1. GTBank USSD Code
2. GTBank mobile App
Requirements To Request For Your Bank Statement
Below are the things you need to request for your bank statement from GTBank in Nigeria:
1. GTWorld App
2 . Online Banking login details.
4. Active internet connection
How To Request For GTbank Statement Online
To successful grades for GTbank statement online, kindly follow the steps below:
1. Kindly open GTBank mobile banking app on your phone.
2. Enter user ID, email address, or phone number linked to your bank account
3. Type in your GTBank online banking login password.
4. Next, click on login to sign in to your online banking account.
5. Once you are logged into your online banking account via the app, click on “Account Statement.”
6. Next, click on “Statement via Email.”
7. Instantly, a form will be displayed on your screen to fill.
8. Kindly fill the form with the correct details.
9. Now, click on “Send Statement.”
10. Once that is that you will receive an email with your bank statement.
That is how to request a GTBank statement online in Nigeria.
How Much Does It Cost To Request For A Bank Statement
You are not charged any fee when you request your bank statement from GTBank in Nigeria.
That means that the GTBank statement of account request is free of charge.
Below are some of the useful guides:
Open Account, Savings Account Interest Rate, GT Bank WhatsApp Number, Get Secret Question, Charge For Statement, Update Account, Check Account Balance, Link Email To Account, Code For Loan, Token Code, Check GT NIN, Open Account Without BVN, Savings Account Cost, Number of Branches, Email Linkage, Official Email Address.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 16th January 2022 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/how-do-i-request-for-gtbank-statement-online/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of December 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
In the year 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial articles.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that wiill help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- How Can I Extend My MOMO Limit In Ghana
- How Do I Fund My MTN MOMO Agent Wallet In Ghana
- How Do I Know My MTN MOMO Name In Ghana
- How Can I Buy EVD Using MTN MOMO In Ghana
- What Are MTN MOMO Bundles, Find MOMO Data Packages
- What Is The Code For MTN MOMO, MObile Money USSD Code
- Can I Open GTbank Account Online In Nigeria, 2022, Follow These Steps
- What Is The Interest Rate On GTBank Savings Account For 2022
- Does GTBank Have WhatsApp Number, Yes Find It Below
- How Can I Get My GTBank Secret Question, GTB Nigeria Guide 2022