Do you want to know how to request for GTbank statement online?
If you own a GTBank account, this guide will help you with a step-by-step procedure to request your bank statement from GTBank Nigeria.
Your bank statement is very important, as it has all accumulated transactions that have taken place on your bank account over a period.
Also, it gives an up-to-date transaction history on your bank account.
The thrilling news is that you can use so many ways to get your Gtbank statement of account.
You can request it from the nearest GTBank branch, download it via your online banking account, or request it through an email.
Whichever way you use, it’s all guaranteed the same results.
Because our focus here is to show you how to request a GTbank statement online, we can stick to that.
Before proceeding, you must ensure that the GTBank account is active.
Can I Get My GTBank Account Statement Online
Yes, you can get your GTBank account statement online through your online banking account or the GTBank mobile app.
Also, you can request it online to get it into your email address.
Ways To Request For GTbank Statement Of Account
Below are the available ways you can use to get your GTBank account statement:
1. GTBank USSD Code
2. GTBank mobile App
Requirements To Request For Your Bank Statement
Below are the things you need to request for your bank statement from GTBank in Nigeria:
1. GTWorld App
2 . Online Banking login details.
4. Active internet connection
How To Request For GTbank Statement Online
To successful grades for GTbank statement online, kindly follow the steps below:
1. Kindly open GTBank mobile banking app on your phone.
2. Enter user ID, email address, or phone number linked to your bank account
3. Type in your GTBank online banking login password.
4. Next, click on login to sign in to your online banking account.
5. Once you are logged into your online banking account via the app, click on “Account Statement.”
6. Next, click on “Statement via Email.”
7. Instantly, a form will be displayed on your screen to fill.
8. Kindly fill the form with the correct details.
9. Now, click on “Send Statement.”
10. Once that is that you will receive an email with your bank statement.
That is how to request a GTBank statement online in Nigeria.
How Much Does It Cost To Request For A Bank Statement
You are not charged any fee when you request your bank statement from GTBank in Nigeria.
That means that the GTBank statement of account request is free of charge.
Below are some of the useful guides:
Open Account, Savings Account Interest Rate, GT Bank WhatsApp Number, Get Secret Question, Charge For Statement, Update Account, Check Account Balance, Link Email To Account, Code For Loan, Token Code, Check GT NIN, Open Account Without BVN, Savings Account Cost, Number of Branches, Email Linkage, Official Email Address.