Today our guide will focus on how to activate ANZ Osko in Australia.
ANZ is a multinational banking and financial service company based in Melbourne, Australia.
We will first explain the relationship between ANZ and Osko.
Does ANZ Accept Osko
This financial institution is one of the Osko enabled institutions in Australia.
You can send or receive payments through the fast transfer service.
If you have an account with the bank, you can activate the fast payment by linking a mobile number, email address, or ABN account number to your account.
You will use this information as your PayID.
The PayID will be used to receive secure payments quickly on behalf of the business.
When you need funds urgently or need to send funds, you can use this service.
Now that you know the relationship between Osko and ANZ we will go ahead and show you how you can activate ANZ Osko.
How To Enable Osko ANZ
To activate the service on your bank account, you need to create a PayID with your mobile number.
Follow the steps below to create your PayID:
- To create a PayID first log in to ANZ internet banking
- After that, select manage PayIDs if you have an existing PayID or select Create a new PayID
- Next, select mobile number as the PayID type and tap next
- After that, add a mobile number you want to use or select a number from the list of available numbers to be used.
The mobile number displayed is the one saved in your ANZ business profile.
- You have to verify the mobile number to prove ownership.
- Next, select an eligible account to link to the mobile number.
- You need to confirm the name that will be displayed for payee receipts and confirmations sent to your PayID.
- Next, enter the official verification code sent to your phone
- After that, submit your request by selecting the Done option
- If you want to correct any information at this point, just select the Manage PayIDs page and review your application.
You will receive a message (SMS) notifying you of the successful activation, and you can enjoy the services.
This is How To Enable Osko ANZ in Australia.
We will show you the PayID types that can be paid by ANZ.
What Are The PayID Types
Below are the PayID types that can be paid by an eligible ANZ account:
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- ABN accounts
- Organization IDs
This is generally the information you need on activating ANZ Osko in Australia.